What did Amy Schumer do to get all this media push?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Ms. Piggy is blaming the alt right for her Netflix special bombing:russ:

there's no one for her to blame. people on this site are shytting on it. the critics are shytting on it, and I have read other message boards with :bryan: with opposite views of this site shytting it respectively. the general consensus is that special is :trash:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Meanwhile Schumer is more famous for what again?! A shytty TV show and weak ass Trainwreck. :scust:

I just tried watching Trainwreck and I turned it off after 20 minutes. When they made that corny Michael Jackson joke, I was :camby:. I'm not watching 2 hours of struggle comedy and a bunch of guys telling us how "hot" she is. :aicmon:

Judd Apatow has a lot of nerve making Michael Jackson comments when his darling Lena Dunham admitted to molesting her own sister and bribing her with candy to have makeout sessions. :huhldup:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I just tried watching Trainwreck and I turned it off after 20 minutes. When they made that corny Michael Jackson joke, I was :camby:. I'm not watching 2 hours of struggle comedy and a bunch of guys telling us how "hot" she is. :aicmon:

Judd Apatow has a lot of nerve making Michael Jackson comments when his darling Lena Dunham admitted to molesting her own sister and bribing her with candy to have makeout sessions. :huhldup:

Remember when they tried to spin that as normal behavior? :scust:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She's terrible and not funny and not good looking. Nothing going for her, but she's popular, of course :shaq2:

As for funny female comedians, Natasha Leggero is pretty funny, plus her voice is sexy

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
bytches with low standards and no life goals relate to her. The same bytches that use a ripped up piece of old T-shirt instead of a tampon because they're trifling.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her movie with Goldie Hawn is already getting bad feedback on twitter for looking stereotypically racist