What did Amy Schumer do to get all this media push?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
All these websites, blogs, cable news networks, and stuff like Today / Good Morning America constantly talk about this chick. To be honest I don't even really know who she is other than seeing her on those reports they constantly do on her. Is this chick like mad talented or something or did her backers pay off the right people?

Maybe because she looks like a the average white woman they're pushing her so hard to create a hero for them?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All these websites, blogs, cable news networks, and stuff like Today / Good Morning America constantly talk about this chick. To be honest I don't even really know who she is other than seeing her on those reports they constantly do on her. Is this chick like mad talented or something or did her backers pay off the right people?

Maybe because she looks like a the average white woman they're pushing her so hard to create a hero for them?

She's got a hit show for comedy central (not a big big show but it's a hit for them) and she's the star of the new judd apatow flick breh, she's going to get a push. Couple of her sketches have gone viral too so that helps

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fixed that for ya.

Nah I'm good with what I said but thanks for looking out
97605_wink-seinfeld-george-costanza-george-george-wink.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
She's basically Sarah Silverman 2.0...over-hyped and over-exposed because she's a woman who is "edgy".
Yeah what ever happened to her?
Reminds me of James Corden, you guys probably know him now. Fat white english guy presenting some american show

He came up quick

but you know the media is ran by fags so they be doing some gay shyt to get put on.
I was thinking she's more like a smaller version of Rebel Wilson

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She paid her deus and got the right agent. Plus she makes tons of racist jokes which some people like.