What day 1 PlayStation+ Positive games are there besides "Stray"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah I got a pretty good idea from gameplay videos. You won't like it either, trust me.
Why trust the untrustworthy when I can play it and judge for myself?

And if it's a good game you can pay full price for it at a later time, you guys would rather own them anyway right? We'll beta test it for you guys like y'all did deathloop for us :handshake:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Why trust the untrustworthy when I can play it and judge for myself?

And if it's a good game you can pay full price for it at a later time, you guys would rather own them anyway right? We'll beta test it for you guys like y'all did deathloop for us :handshake:

So basically you play games that look bad, while hoping and pretending they arent bad, just so you can justify the subscription.

And this is somehow a better idea than watching multiple reviews before spending any money or time - whether game or subscription.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So basically you play games that look bad, while hoping and pretending they arent bad, just so you can justify the subscription.

And this is somehow a better idea than watching multiple reviews before spending any money or time - whether game or subscription.
:stop:

It's basically I play games and get to provide informed opinions while you don't play them at all

Let's use your logic in other mediums...

For ten dollars I can get a pass that allows me to watch every movie in the theater while you pay ten dollars to watch one movie and then you think you can speak on the other movies because you seen the previews :skip:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
:stop:

It's basically I play games and get to provide informed opinions while you don't play them at all

Let's use your logic in other mediums...

For ten dollars I can get a pass that allows me to watch every movie in the theater while you pay ten dollars to watch one movie and then you think you can speak on the other movies because you seen the previews :skip:

Except no one is watching every movie in that situation. Just like how no one is playing every game on Game Pass.

When it comes to Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime, etc, you still only ever end up watching stuff that you're recommended through word of mouth or what you read online. No one is sitting there watching absolutely everything on Netflix. No one has that kinda time or patience, and this is worse when games are fundamentally longer to consume than movies or music.

Add on the fact that Game Pass doesnt even get major AAA releases, and how you still gotta pay money like everyone else for big third party releases, and your example completely falls apart.