What day 1 PlayStation+ Positive games are there besides "Stray"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Game Pass is Netflix/Prime/Disney? :mjlol:

Where's y'all Ozark then? Or The Boys? Where's y'all Star Wars or Marvel?

The whole MS first party is in development hell.
Really? Because name the Sony game that didn't get delayed :whistle:
And I get it, any third party title that Sony buys is and always was first party to you while anything Xbox gets is not really first party because it's Microsoft. And you have the audacity to say what they got coming like if anyone else has more incoming :laff:
Here's this weeks offerings, we get these every week...

But if you're really unaware of what's on Gamepass? Peep...

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games
is more similar to turner classic movie channel
You're a fan of the classics aren't you?
I hear besides deathloop they have psychonaunts 2 which you passed on last year because you couldn't afford to buy everything you wanted to play. Man, that sucks (kicks a random pebble) I wish there was a service that would have the games we rave about the most along with games that are great but unknown to fanboys. That would be swell you know. Well, a Brotha can dream right? Don't hate me for dreaming.

You ever have a dream that just seemed sohh real?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Really? Because name the Sony game that didn't get delayed :whistle:
And I get it, any third party title that Sony buys is and always was first party to you while anything Xbox gets is not really first party because it's Microsoft. And you have the audacity to say what they got coming like if anyone else has more incoming :laff:
Here's this weeks offerings, we get these every week...

But if you're really unaware of what's on Gamepass? Peep...

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games

You're a fan of the classics aren't you?
I hear besides deathloop they have psychonaunts 2 which you passed on last year because you couldn't afford to buy everything you wanted to play. Man, that sucks (kicks a random pebble) I wish there was a service that would have the games we rave about the most along with games that are great but unknown to fanboys. That would be swell you know. Well, a Brotha can dream right? Don't hate me for dreaming.

You ever have a dream that just seemed sohh real?

Most of the shyt launching on Game Pass is complete shovelware and that video is just further proof lmao. Y'all have been going through a terrible dry spell this entire gen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most of the shyt launching on Game Pass is complete shovelware and that video is just further proof lmao. Y'all have been going through a terrible dry spell this entire gen.

Shouldn’t have clicked that video. shyts like a virus, now all your algorithms are gonna be fille with xbox shilling ads

Canon

Veteran
Daps
They enjoy financially supporting mediocracy

MS needs the money

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Which ones have you played to formulate that opinion :duck:
Shouldn’t have clicked that video. shyts like a virus, now all your algorithms are gonna be fille with xbox shilling ads
:coffee:
They enjoy financially supporting mediocracy

MS needs the money
TrumpStation rhetoric :scusthov:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You dont need to touch the stove to know if its hot lol
So then you have no idea what the games are like but you know they are the worst kind of games. You know Mexicopan only sends its worst kind of games over to Gamepass and that's why it's doing so well because of mediocre games :tu:

And Sony is crying over Gamepass because it's not successful, they not worried so there's nothing to see here :laff:
Xbox has accused Sony of paying developers Game Pass ‘block fees’ | VGC

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
So then you have no idea what the games are like but you know they are the worst kind of games. You know Mexicopan only sends its worst kind of games over to Gamepass and that's why it's doing so well because of mediocre games :tu:

And Sony is crying over Gamepass because it's not successful, they not worried so there's nothing to see here :laff:
Xbox has accused Sony of paying developers Game Pass ‘block fees’ | VGC

Game Pass doing well? Where are all the AAA releases for 2022? Yall paying subscription fees to play indies and AA games.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Game Pass doing well? Where are all the AAA releases for 2022? Yall paying subscription fees to play indies and AA games.
So who told you which game you would enjoy and which ones you wouldn't?

When you go to the library, do you google which books are trending?

I know it's not PC to ask this but...

Are you a homosexual?

I ask because real manly men don't have dudes with pink hair and colored fingernails dictate what games they play. If the apocalypse hits you'd be the type to stay at the base while the real men forage for shyt avoiding the animals. What I'm trying to say is you give off Jerry Smith vibes :francis:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
So who told you which game you would enjoy and which ones you wouldn't?

When you go to the library, do you google which books are trending?

I know it's not PC to ask this but...

Are you a homosexual?

I ask because real manly men don't have dudes with pink hair and colored fingernails dictate what games they play. If the apocalypse hits you'd be the type to stay at the base while the real men forage for shyt avoiding the animals. What I'm trying to say is you give off Jerry Smith vibes :francis:

what the fukk are you talking about lmao

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You have no idea if you like it or not and you're not going to pay $50/60/70 to find out, we get it

The rest of us will play it via Gamepass and we'll tell you about it :win:

Nah I got a pretty good idea from gameplay videos. You won't like it either, trust me.