What day 1 PlayStation+ Positive games are there besides "Stray"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They giving y'all a game about a homeless cat, @Gizmo_Duck even made a thread with that fact in the title because you know... you work with what you got :hhh:

Gamepass gets new shyt weekly and sometimes older shyt too. I hear deathloop was a good game, The definitive version with new content releases today:win: but enough about Gamepass the best gaming service within a 50 light year range (shyts all over Gamepass Sirius B and proxima)

What games are Sony gamers excited to play in their new service? Please educate me so I can stop assuming it's a failure :handshake:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Destruction All Stars, a game that was originally supposed to be $70, was day one on PS Plus

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
what games are there even worth playing on Xbox
Oh so this is what we're doing still?
What's on Netflix? You have to look nikka
But, unless you live under a rock or just like a trump supporter who only gets news from newsmax... you only listen to negative comments about Gamepass from ppl who don't have it.

It's literally impossible to not get value from Gamepass no matter what type of games you enjoy. They have every box covered. It's why it's the new big thing in gaming. Just because some a$$hole on a forum goes "I don't like the offering" means nothing. It would be like me saying AMAZON has nothing I'd want delivered. I'd sound like a fukkin moron. That's how good Gamepass is and it's not an opinion. These are facts :blessed:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Oh so this is what we're doing still?
What's on Netflix? You have to look nikka
But, unless you live under a rock or just like a trump supporter who only gets news from newsmax... you only listen to negative comments about Gamepass from ppl who don't have it.

It's literally impossible to not get value from Gamepass no matter what type of games you enjoy. They have every box covered. It's why it's the new big thing in gaming. Just because some a$$hole on a forum goes "I don't like the offering" means nothing. It would be like me saying AMAZON has nothing I'd want delivered. I'd sound like a fukkin moron. That's how good Gamepass is and it's not an opinion. These are facts :blessed:

Whats on Netflix? Not HBO. Not Disney. Etc etc.

Whats on Game Pass? Not anything worth playing.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How much is ps plus and deathloop is one of your top offerings. It's just another Tuesday for Gamepass subscribers ya underdig?

And why do you guys care when the narrative was Gamepass is stupid and unsustainable. You'd rather own your games and $70 a pop is not an issue :hhh:
I have gamepass you goofball.

If you’re going to advertise a service, it’s probably best to use examples of things the rival service isnt offering

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Whats on Netflix? Not HBO. Not Disney. Etc etc.

Whats on Game Pass? Not anything worth playing.
If all things were equal you'd be making a point
Since they're not that means you made no points
no-no-no-not-today.gif

Gamepass is like Netflix/Prime/Disney
PlayStation is paramount+ so enjoy sonic 2 while you can because Sega moving to America soon :hhh:
I have gamepass you goofball.

If you’re going to advertise a service, it’s probably best to use examples of things the rival service isnt offering

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
If all things were equal you'd be making a point
Since they're not that means you made no points
no-no-no-not-today.gif

Gamepass is like Netflix/Prime/Disney
PlayStation is paramount+ so enjoy sonic 2 while you can because Sega moving to America soon :hhh:

Game Pass is Netflix/Prime/Disney? :mjlol:

Where's y'all Ozark then? Or The Boys? Where's y'all Star Wars or Marvel?

The whole MS first party is in development hell.