What date and location for you want for the next GTA?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm tired of the NA locations...

I'm hoping for Rio de Janeiro, its a perfect location for GTA if they wanted to take it outside the states but they're probably doing Vice City again next...

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
You probably right, but it could be funny to us if its still from an american prospective.
Or...... Maybe just in some parts we have to go to different countries :krs:

I already said in the next post, Maybe GTA: World.

You can go on vacation in Jamaica and you'll be chillin on a beach. Dread headed nikka rolls up on some "follow me mon" and then its The Mighty Quinn all over again :blessed:
The GTA makers are Scottish. They can't make it from EVERY perspective when it comes to the GTA: World setting.

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
Nah, no more going into the past. Keep it modern.
I'd like to see Vice City again before they select a new location though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm tired of the NA locations...

I'm hoping for Rio de Janeiro, its a perfect location for GTA if they wanted to take it outside the states but they're probably doing Vice City again next...
Go play max payne 3.

Rockstar already said they not making a GTA game outside the USA. GTA is a USA game. if they make a game outside the USA, it wont' be GTA.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Go play max payne 3.

Rockstar already said they not making a GTA game outside the USA. GTA is a USA game. if they make a game outside the USA, it wont' be GTA.

That's BS.

Hell, the makers of GTA are fukking British and they can't make a game outside of a foreign country they're not even from?

What kind of excuse is this?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That's BS.

Hell, the makers of GTA are fukking British and they can't make a game outside of a foreign country they're not even from?

What kind of excuse is this?

It's been overtaken by American culture. Going foreign would alienate a good portion of the fanbase I guess.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just has to be a combination of 3 or 4 cities constituting of Vice City(drug central), Las Venturas(Gamble till you're out of money) San Fierro and maybe an Alaska type place. That's all that's needed for GTA 6.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well, if the 'Drill' movement is still relevant and the media is still pushing how violent Chicago is with gang violence by the next release of GTA, then Chicago wouldn't be a bad look. People seem to be intrigued with the shootings that happen here... even though the murder rate has actually decreased this year compared to last.

They could keep the gang angle that's so popular when the game is in Los Santos as well, and bring it to the Chicago reenactment.

:yeshrug:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Well, if the 'Drill' movement is still relevant and the media is still pushing how violent Chicago is with gang violence by the next release of GTA, then Chicago wouldn't be a bad look. People seem to be intrigued with the shootings that happen here... even though the murder rate has actually decreased this year compared to last.

They could keep the gang angle that's so popular when the game is in Los Santos as well, and bring it to the Chicago reenactment.

:yeshrug:

I don't think GTA will want to include 16 year old gun-weilding druglords and killers in the game if they wanna do chicago. That will set off some real shyt tbh.

Last edited: