What city do you think had the biggest influence of modern day black america street culture

?

• LA

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • NYC

Votes: 59 42.8%
  • Chicago

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Atl

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • other

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exactly. I don't know if this is true(educate me) but I heard that the reason the Crips and GDs were sometimes allies in certain prisons was because Crips were claiming the 6.

Anyways are terms such as Folk and Peoples nation still relevant in the Chi?

Im cvl so I don't kno too much of shyt outside of that but an older crip from St. Louis told me they under the 6, when I first heard schoolboy q I thought he was from out here because he claimed Hoover crip and Larry Hoover gds God so that should tell you enough right there

Folks used to be a term but I believe it's outdated now to my knowledge, I still call em donuts and I never heard heard of people's nation bein a term

I'm :flabbynsick: now and don't keep up with the shyt and haven't for years but I can tell you all I knew when I was bangin

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I agree with the Ye one but he 3 stacks was doing it before him but even he rapped about street shyt sometimes.

ye is a pop artist who has never been original. its a reason he latched onto Talib, Mos and the rest of them very early before shedding them like carcasses.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Im cvl so I don't kno too much of shyt outside of that but an older crip from St. Louis told me they under the 6, when I first heard schoolboy q I thought he was from out here because he claimed Hoover crip and Larry Hoover gds God so that should tell you enough right there

Folks used to be a term but I believe it's outdated now to my knowledge, I still call em donuts and I never heard heard of people's nation bein a term

I'm :flabbynsick: now and don't keep up with the shyt and haven't for years but I can tell you all I knew when I was bangin
:ehh:

Interesting shyt.

From what I've heard and seen(I can be wrong) People Nation gangs like the Vice Lords, Black P Stones and Latin Kings still seem to be more organized compared to the Folk nation gangs like the Gangster and Black Disciples who mostly seem to be run by young heads. Again from what I've seen and heard.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

hoovers in LA are named after a street in south central

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ehh:

Interesting shyt.

From what I've heard and seen(I can be wrong) People Nation gangs like the Vice Lords, Black P Stones and Latin Kings still seem to be more organized compared to the Folk nation gangs like the Gangster and Black Disciples who mostly seem to be run by young heads. Again from what I've seen and heard.

We ride under the 6 point star or 5 point star or associations with either or ( 4ch or new breed a perfect example, 4s started as vice lords and breeds was gds ) but everything originates back to one or the other

hoovers in LA are named after a street in south central

shyt well I don't kno gang shyt out there, I assumed from what I was told about them bein under the 6 that it was some Larry Hoover association

Ain't no bloods and crips out here like that at all

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
ye is a pop artist who has never been original. its a reason he latched onto Talib, Mos and the rest of them very early before shedding them like carcasses.
I always hated that he shed them off.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LA N ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE .. ONCE GANGSTA RAP HIT, EVERY1 WANTED TO BE A G AND STILL DO TIL THIS DAY

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LA N ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE .. ONCE GANGSTA RAP HIT, EVERY1 WANTED TO BE A G AND STILL DO TIL THIS DAY

Gangsta rap started in the late 80s early 90s so how the fukk would y'all be an influence to cats who been doin it outside of rap decades before :what:

You just said the exact reason why y'all shouldn't even be in the convo

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikka y'all worse than New York with dikk ridin
:mjlol:

What mob originated in atl? All "street culture" is derived from gang bangin shyt

nah Chicago nikkas can't pimp, hustle and are generally bummy dressed nikkas but we suppose to big yall up because yall squad up to kill each other? :russ:

I hear Chicago and NYC nikkas throw parties where they play nothing but Gucci and Future but youll never see a Atlanta party with a Drill or Scammer music theme :skip:

How about you Midwest nikkas stay put instead of running to our cities tryna learn how we hustle and get money Chicago-area black population drops as residents leave for South, suburbs :troll: