What city do you think had the biggest influence of modern day black america street culture

?

• LA

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • NYC

Votes: 59 42.8%
  • Chicago

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Atl

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • other

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
it is the most prosperous:yeshrug:

give it 15-20 years:yeshrug:

Meanwhile on lsa...
They are doing gentrification in Atlanta. Slowly taking one zone at a time.

It's happening in Atlanta (West End, MLK historic district, Oakland City--wtf?))

Yall gone become a world class city once majority of black city folks neighborhoods are gone:mjlol:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Bloods in Crips can be found in every city in America and even internationally...only place ain't no sets like that is the Bay Area....

The bay does have bloods and crips. The most powerful gangs in northern California are either B/C or affiliated with them.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:whoa:

South side got some gems, better than out west but man, tired weaves, sloppy bodies, etc :to:

Some chicks be looking good but they dirty, be coming out the house with dirty clothes, musty, or their hair in a scarf :to:
Southside does NOT have better hoes than out west :dwillhuh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
How would you know what affects black people around the nation, fukking clown.

FROM BEIN WELL TRAVELLED AND GROWIN UP AROUND DIFFERENT RACES N CREEDS. FROM SEEIN MY CITY BEIN JOCKED AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER BY EVERY REGION IMAGINABLE. WHAT ABOUT U, COCCSUCKER?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

You're not black, fukk you and your corny opinion :dead: Nobody is thinking of some Israeli fakkit like yourself when they think of LA's influence on the Black community. Stop speaking on what it's like to be black, cot damn. It's pathetic, you want to be a part of it so bad talking about "My city" like anyone is talking about LA's influence on synagogues around the country.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're not black, fukk you and your corny opinion :dead: Nobody is thinking of some Israeli fakkit like yourself when they think of LA's influence on the Black community. Stop speaking on what it's like to be black, cot damn. It's pathetic, you want to be a part of it so bad talking about "My city" like anyone is talking about LA's influence on synagogues around the country.

ILL TALK ABOUT WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE, IF THERE WAS A THREAD ABOUT JEWISH INFLUENCE ON HOLLYWOOD N I SEEN U POSTED IN IT, U WOULDNT CATCH ME CRYIN ABOUT IT LIKE A LIL HOE U SENSITIVE BIITCH

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
philly obviously.

invented gangsta rap (schooly d!!!)

invented bubble gum rap too (fresh prince anyone?)

invented the open/proud hustle culture (find me another open air drug market like philly...ill wait)

set fashion trends. every trend Jay says he "started" he just bit the style of philly nikkas ( and would later go on to bite the flow and cadence of philly nikkas)

invented the entire steelo for these rap battle leagues

maybe even the first city with a hip hop artist to get totally fukked over (cool c with hit songs reduced to robbing a bank, killing a cop and getting the electric chair)

cheesesteaks nikka