What city do you think had the biggest influence of modern day black america street culture

?

• LA

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • NYC

Votes: 59 42.8%
  • Chicago

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Atl

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • other

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
ian was dressing like shyt til he came to ny bari is his pops

future was dressing like a late era dipset nikka early on as he came up he got styling help

ye has no organic style he came out the gate on that backpack granola shyt and changed as he got around certain individuals right now that nikka spends more time in ny preeing the youngins looking for waves to
ride than in his own home town

sosa is only an influence to nikkas who don't know better

thugger is a weirdo he came in the door mimicking tune went through the phase where he was running through the mall with his eyes closed just random and now he got ny stylist

its a matter of access & exposure ny is the only place where gangs narcotics and couture cross paths directly other places nikkas get money but don't get far enough away from the block to develop a taste for real luxury like that

Lil Wayne was dressing like Dipset with the whole rockstar look and the B.B. Simons belts. Weezy's whole style was heavily NY/Philly inspired he even filmed the Hustler Muzik video in NYC...

Chief Keef's style was typical NY hood nikka, urban mixed with a little 5th Avenue. His style of dress strongly resembles what dudes in NY were rocking like in '09-10. NY nikkas attire was Polo Rugby, True Religions/Robins/Tavernitis or Cargos, J's, Foams, AF1's, or Polo Boots/Uggs/Asolos/Timbs, fitted World Series cap, Polo sweatsuits, B.B. Simons and designer belts, designer sneakers most notably the Pradas at that time, Pelle Pelle jackets. Keef ain't rocking shyt that we haven't been rocking. When drill came out I was surprised to see them nikkas dressed like us.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Lil Wayne was dressing like Dipset with the whole rockstar look and the B.B. Simons belts. Weezy's whole style was heavily NY/Philly inspired he even filmed the Hustler Muzik video in NYC...

Chief Keef's style is typical urban mixed with 5th Avenue style. His style of dress strongly resembles what dudes in NY were rocking in '09. NY nikkas attire was Polo Rugby, True Religions/Robins/Tavernitis or Cargos, J's, AF1's, or Polo Boots/Uggs/Asolos/Timbs, fitted World Series cap, Polo sweatsuits, B.B. Simons and designer belts, designer sneakers most notably the Pradas at that time, Pelle Pelle jackets. Keef ain't rocking shyt that we haven't been rocking. When drill came out I was surprised to see them nikkas dressed like us.
uptxwn we live in the future b*

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You're a clown. Bloods started in Compton not in the jungles.
Stones arent the first blood set, or the second, or the third..

P Stones transplants that had a gang in LA helped to found the Bloods family of gangs. Bloods formed in 72 and P Stones were there in 69. Rodgers already was aligned and helped the formation.

It happened no matter how much spin you put on it.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm black, I'm from NYC, should I speak on how the Chinese triads work?

You're a corny Israeli jew proudly talking about gang shyt that has resulted in the deaths of countless black people, eat a dikk vulture.

I DUNO, DO U HAVE CHINESE FOLKS WHO ARE IN THE CHINESE TRIAD AND LIVE IN ITS BIRTHPLACE?

IM FROM LA N GOT HOMIES FROM THE 60'S .. IM FAR MORE QUALIFIED TO SPEAK ON THIS TOPIC THAN U, U FLAMIN FAGOT

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
P Stones transplants that had a gang in LA helped to found the Bloods family of gangs. Bloods formed in 72 and P Stones were there in 69. Rodgers already was aligned and helped the formation.

It happened no matter how much spin you put on it.
bloods started in compton on piru street

pirus are the original blood set

P stones are in westside south central.

u dont kno wat ur talkn about

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I DUNO, DO U HAVE CHINESE FOLKS WHO ARE IN THE CHINESE TRIAD AND LIVE IN ITS BIRTHPLACE?

IM FROM LA N GOT HOMIES FROM THE 60'S .. IM FAR MORE QUALIFIED TO SPEAK ON THIS TOPIC THAN U, U FLAMIN FAGOT

You're an Israeli culture vulture and nothing more, you did it because it was the cool thing to do, not because you grew up on the block and were born into it. None of your "homies" were there when you were singing at your bar mitzvah fakkit, and here you are in this thread trying to claim some shyt when the thread is basically talking about which BLACK people from these cities have been most influential.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Actually in the video they didn't even reference that situation, they just think Chief Keef is a little bytch :mjlol:. Internet gangster, called him a fake BD

Hood nikkas low key hating cus he made it tbh :yeshrug:
I thought it was cause Bosstop stole shyt from his house and the whole O block sided with bosstop. Either way them nikkas ungrateful as hell, a mf put yo whole block on and get you signed and you squander the opportunity cause you wanted a Johnny Dang chain :upsetfavre:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're an Israeli culture vulture and nothing more, you did it because it was the cool thing to do, not because you grew up on the block and were born into it. None of your "homies" were there when you were singing at your bar mitzvah fakkit, and here you are in this thread trying to claim some shyt when the thread is basically talking about which BLACK people from these cities have been most influential.

TELL EM WHY U MAD YOUNG MAN

ANY TIME U TRY N MAKE MONEY, U BEIN A JEWISH CULTURE VULTURE

:skip:

LMAO @ A GUY NAMED @Yehuda DAPPING THAT

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I thought it was cause Bosstop stole shyt from his house and the whole O block sided with bosstop. Either way them nikkas ungrateful as hell, a mf put yo whole block on and get you signed and you squander the opportunity cause you wanted a Johnny Dang chain :upsetfavre:

nikkas said

"That nikka ain't putting no bangers on the block
cFTq7iL.png
"