What city do you think had the biggest influence of modern day black america street culture

?

• LA

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • NYC

Votes: 59 42.8%
  • Chicago

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Atl

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • other

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
the south is not a fixture in urban fashion. And historically it hasnt either
new york basically wrote the book on urban streetware its laughable to compare the two:russ:
the south was always several years behind

:russ:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Breh you do realize Cali and Chicago has those same brands and boutiques? Anyone who followed Lupe, P and Ye remember all the trips to LEADERS, St Alfreds and of course the Bape stores out in Tokyo.

Italy, Paris, Tokyo

those spots opened up later after the wave went mainstream but were in ny for years before that
we aren't talking bout international we're talking stateside but if we were talking international ny is the us fashion capital

like i said drugs everywhere gangs everywhere music everywhere but nobody is plugged up like ny on that fly shyt you crazy as fukk dawg jahahahahaa

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Naw he was saying blood gang for his cousin blood money who was killed. Plus BDs (or their predecessors during the various name changes) been rocking red as one of their colors atleast a decade(might even be almost 2) before the bloods were formed.

Also this nikka Keef got kicked off his own block low key :dead:

Doesn't surprise considering Chief sided with Tyga and Game of all peoples over lil Durk who's in the same freaking set as him...

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Only the Nigerians out here trickin and its the Black business capital so nikkas gone burn money on anything let alone the finest Black women on earth :yeshrug:

yall just became the black business capitol but before that chicago held that title for 30+yrs tho:sas1:

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Google News Archive Search

123 Black-Owned Restaurants and Eateries in the Chicago area - Bean Soup Times

50 Black-Owned Restaurants and Bars in Chicago

https://shoppeblack.com/2016/03/29-black-owned-businesses-in-chicago/

:mjpls:we been there & done that already........we taking hits tho:francis:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
WHERE ARE U FROM N WHAT KIND OF AFFILIATION DO U HAVE TO LA SETS TO COMMENT ON THEM?

I'm black, I'm from NYC, should I speak on how the Chinese triads work?

You're a corny Israeli jew proudly talking about gang shyt that has resulted in the deaths of countless black people, eat a dikk vulture.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I aint seen you or anyone claiming it isn't true posting anything to dispel it. But then again, you a Wisconsin nikka riding Chicago's nutsacks. Think you control your blocks yet they pushing you to whole different states LOLs.

I was born in the Chi, lived in Chicagoland a good portion of my life, go back there several times a year for family events n the like(only been back 3 times this year tho which is way lower than usual). Yeah you have a knack for speaking about shyt you know little about like an expert, you had a whole damn thread check you when you said Atlanta was more of a World City than Chicago :mjlol:. Plus i've seen you do this hella other times in threads breh

For one nikka chicago has always been among the most segregated cities in the country, which is why interracial gang beef there has always been low (though definitely not nonexistent, the hispanic gangs n white gangs were really beefing in the 80s n 70s. And there is definitely interracial hispanic and black shyt today but not like LA). Other than race riots in the 20s, and spotty situational shyt, that dumbass shyt you said aint true other than gentrification of course, but cities like New Yorks n Oaklands are far more expansive

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Rodeo and Fairfax came later eh:pachaha:

rodeo and fairfax ain't in atl jahahahahaa
how many nikkas even had wheels to make it from they block to rodeo or fairfax
la nikkas traditionally keep it simple and clean tees wifebeaters dikkies levis chucks house shoes

la and rodeo jahahahahaa
quit playing

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Doesn't surprise considering Chief sided with Tyga and Game of all peoples over lil Durk who's in the same freaking set as him...

Actually in the video they didn't even reference that situation, they just think Chief Keef is a little bytch :mjlol:. Internet gangster, called him a fake BD

Hood nikkas low key hating cus he made it tbh :yeshrug: