What city do you think had the biggest influence of modern day black america street culture

?

• LA

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • NYC

Votes: 59 42.8%
  • Chicago

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Atl

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • other

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Because nikkas was talkin about LA, and ya name west coast avenger with a la lakers jersey as your avi :dwillhuh:

You was a low hangin fruit :yeshrug:
Sure.....
2l8x1nc.jpg
......:umad:.....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Quote where I was :russ: you can't lame, like I said you just say anything like broad in argument and hope it sticks

Lame ass rat would think you was doin somethin but nobody cosigns you and you lame as fukk :mjlol:

All because I posted that pic....:russ:....emotional bytch!...."nobody cosigns you".....:mjlol:....apparently they do....:umad:.....

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ny hoods have white people and gentrified. plus no one outside of ny rocks
They culture timbs slang or fashion.

Atl allowed nikkas up north to take over and it's a lot of gays there.

Chicago real they got influence with a lot of the drill music and gangs

La nikkas real. had east coast and down south nikkas scared to come to la in they prime. cars slang la influence and the sound

But it's the bay we was leaning and rocking in the early nineties and trapping. nikkas took our slang and got famous. we
Birth a lot of the south and Midwest sound. ask them who they favorite rapper was. e40 too short spice one rapping 4 tay luniz. we fukked heavy with Midwest and south. and we birth the independent rap game. without the bay the majors would still be raping cats. the bay
:laff:
I hear Chicago and NYC nikkas throw parties where they play nothing but Gucci and Future but youll never see a Atlanta party with a Dr
NYC nikkas don't listen to Gucci...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
NYC nikkas don't listen to Gucci...

NY is the first city thirsty to book Atlanta and Southern artist in general when they blow or after they get out of prison. They also have parties and radio shows themed around spinning trap music.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
NY is the first city thirsty to book Atlanta and Southern artist in general when they blow or after they get out of prison. They also have parties and radio shows themed around spinning trap music.
We do not listen to Gucci period a lot of NY nikkas can attest to that...

If you go outside the probability of you hearing a Gucci song blasting out a whip or you hitting a club or house party in the hood and hearing Gucci is slim to none, his music gets zero play on radio...

What radio stations in NY have a trap theme, what parties are you talking about?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All because I posted that pic....:russ:....emotional bytch!...."nobody cosigns you".....:mjlol:....apparently they do....:umad:.....

So you the goofy that's emotional and taking my words to heart :mjlol:

"People so cosign me, look I got some daps" :laff:

You lame as fukk breh