What character from comics has potential to be the second comic book movie Oscar winner?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Heath Ledger is the GOAT, of course. But what comic book character do y'all think has the potential to have an Oscar winning performance? And if you have someone in mind or the role isn't castes already, who could you see playing the role?

I don't think anyone saw Ledger coming out and delivering an all time performance without TDK, so this could be fun to speculate.

I'm thinking if there was a new DCU with non-shyt heads running it, Under The Red Hood could be an excellent showcase for whoever winds up playing the eponymous character.

SMFH Heath woulda won another damn Oscar if he was able to do The Killing Joke. That shyt would be legendary.

I need help picking non-Batman stories obviously :pachaha:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
would have to be an outcasted, sad, emotional hulk i presume
Yeah, maybe they could approach the character like a wolf man or Frankensteins monster. Bruce trying to maintain control and his humanity while everyone is against him

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Magneto... Fassbender does a good job but I don't know if he could pull it off... Magneto Origins solo flick going into his childhood, his youth, losing his wife & daughter, fukking up some nazis... Meeting Prof. X at the end then giving a Magneto speach about the oppression of his people before leaving... :picard: :ohlawd::whew: Rated R Magneto Origins... Too much deepness for this flick...

Wolverine. I'm in minority when I say hugh Jackman was overrated.
A lot of people agree... Jackman did a good job & he's the face but he wasn't a epic Wolverine...

Daps
Magneto... Fassbender does a good job but I don't know if he could pull it off... Magneto Origins solo flick going into his childhood, his youth, losing his wife & daughter, fukking up some nazis... Meeting Prof. X at the end then giving a Magneto speach about the oppression of his people before leaving... :picard: :ohlawd::whew: Rated R Magneto Origins... Too much deepness for this flick...

A lot of people agree... Jackman did a good job & he's the face but he wasn't a epic Wolverine...
The only actor I would bring over from fox is Fassbender.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Mr Freeze played by bryan cranston would be dope
:gucci: so he can act confused like he's doing mental math all day

tumblr_mt7bmt3ZcD1qc67pso1_400.gif