What Champagne do you typically buy?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
When I found out Moet was only $60 at the store as opposed to $120 at the club that was my go to. Rarely drink champagne tho so I only buy about 1-2 bottles a year

they always at least double the retail ... and that’s at the “budget upscale ratchet” shyt ... if you’re in a legit A1 upscale club with even a number of c-listers there that shyt gone be AT LEAST triple

... had the audacity to sell the fukkin black bottle for 180 when Ahmed and nem got it for 30 :mjlol:

They know negroes will pay tho :mjpls:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ppl gotta learn the difference between champagne and sparkling wine.

I personally buy whichever is cheaper at Costco btwn clicquot and moet. Got me wantin some champagne now damn.
the difference is region so in other words it's superficial...

people gotta stop acting like Drinking Champagne makes them sophisticated.

The easy and short answer is that sparkling wine can only be called Champagne if it comes from the region of Champagne, France, which is just outside of Paris. Further, champagne can only be made using Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier

if it has the same ingredients it's the same difference.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
images

For mimosas, you don't need more than something cheap and dry to mix with the OJ...

12141294452766.png

When you've invited chick over for dinner, serve a glass or 2 of this with your hors d'oeuvres/appetizers, then finish off the bottle with dessert... :mjlit:

12675050766366.png

Keep a bottle of some pricey shyt on hand for when there's cause to celebrate life's achievements (promotions/getting signed to a record deal/getting packages across) :win:
Best post in here :myman:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best value you can find reasonably easily is Schramsberg Blanc de Blancs for about $27; that's a motherfukking cheat code. Next is Gruet Blancs de Noirs or Blancs de Blancs for $12. I don't really fukk with sparklers in the $40-90 range; stuff like Ruinart is good, but isn't worth 2.5x a Schramsberg. I either get a Schramsberg or level up with Krug at $175.

There's never any reason to drink shyt like Korbel. Gruet costs the same and is 100x better.

Moet is overpriced, same with Veuve Clicquot.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Moet . Us Guyanese sip champange for cheers.....

Then go straight to the good stuff
Hennessy-Pure-White_detail.jpg