What category of people (race/ethnicity/gender) were the worst working under in your career?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
(Or best)

Throughout your career

Middle-aged white women have been by far the worst

This biiiich right here:

40215707-stoic-middle-aged-white-woman-on-isolated-background.jpg

If this person is going to be your prospective boss, save yourself the headache and decline the office. Doesn't matter how spectacular of a job you are doing, you will always be a minor infraction away from being documented.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Geeky white males. They thought that because they wore glasses they were the smartest person in the room all the damn time. Usually ended up kind of dumb with bad ideas and basically blamed everybody else when their new "processes" were trash.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
White women easily

Ironically, I've worked best with white men

Black men older than me are always on some :mjpls:

Black men my age and younger are on some :obama:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I've had 3 bosses I hated:

1 was a childless, middle aged, cat owning, cac bytch who talked to everybody like shyt and micromanaged the fukk out of everything.

1 was a fat middle aged lazy Nigerian breh who didn't know shyt and spent all his time playing politics (failing miserably) and trying to avoid work.

1 was a cac about 5 years older than me that didn't know shyt and was essentially a grossly over promoted administrative assistant.

Based on this I avoid any job where I would have to report to people who don't know shyt or women (in IT). My job can sometimes sit in finance, the women tend to respect technical skills in that area because they got nothing to prove.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
White women with blonde hair and blue or green eyes are always the worst demographic. Haven't experienced one that isn't a racist bytch, religious nutjob or all around karen.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I’ve only had issues with black managers… when I worked in healthcare as a contractor the facility manager (bítch ass nígga that everyone hated) and the director (dyke bítch) were mad that they couldn’t tell me what to do because I didn’t work for them so they tried to cause problems but nothing stuck. :mjlol:

Another goofy black broad who was the interim facility manager took a picture of me sleeping which didn’t stick because I was literally diagnosed with sleep apnea at the medical facility I worked at. :mjlol:

My actual manager who was a very nice older black woman asked me “Why are they always bothering you?” :mjtf: