What category of people (race/ethnicity/gender) were the worst working under in your career?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
A Nigerian woman and a Jewish woman.
I just got A Black male manager and he’s cool af. Before that I had white women bosses and one Jewish guy. They were all cool.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
My best manager ever was actually a white woman. She was one of those women that gets along well with men but has problems with other woman. She was beefing with like 3 different women in our team at one point. She loved me though, got me promoted. :ahh:

Worst was a Mexican dude. He was actually a really cool person, he was just an extreme workaholic so he expected everyone else to be working crazy hours too. He burnt out a lot of people on our team and eventually got moved back to an IC because too many people were quitting (me included :francis: ).

Daps
Mostly women in general. If I have to put a race and ethnicity and age them then it would be white women between the ages of 30 to 50. Still, mainly women.

Hell, women don't want to work under female bosses. And female bosses prefer male employees.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Geeky white males. They thought that because they wore glasses they were the smartest person in the room all the damn time. Usually ended up kind of dumb with bad ideas and basically blamed everybody else when their new "processes" were trash.

Whole thread is unnecessary the answer is cacs :skip: OP should be asking who comes in second place (its Asians)

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Race wise I'm not sure since I've only worked under white and black dudes, but I have noticed that working under former military guys can lead to a lot of bullshyt. Especially if it's an all-male workplace where they think they don't have mind their behavior as much.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Black women in unchecked positions of authority are quite the experience

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
it's really two specific people for me.

Middle aged attractive Mexican chick cause she felt threatened I knew her job better than her because I did the job for 3 years before I left and came back.

Boomer White dude that management didn't care for . Dude couldn't adopt to technology and just expected me to work way to hard because we were under staffed . Dude literally had people quitting after 2 weeks for a whole year before they put me on his crew.

Daps
Managers are usually OK. The issue is the directors and VPs. The good ones make work hella fun but the bad ones create a shytty culture that's hard to overcome. Every manager I've had going back to high school/college was a woman except my last boss.

Women with kids are usually better than younger/single women from what I've seen. Gen X managers have been my favorite.