What can MCU do to redeem themselves for what they did to THE HULK!?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Oddly enough, of all the mcu characters, the hulk is one that they seem reluctant to be compared to his comics counterparts. I mean professor hulk was decades ago, hell doc green is a more recent variant that they could have gone with. Or take the hulk in a different direction than we've seen and embrace some of the more horror aspects of his character. I know it's because of universal that they don't want to modernize the character, but he's been more than a punching brute or prof banner for a long ass time now
The comics did this with immortal hulk recently and it doesn't translate well at all to a movie or anything, they'd have to make that a TV show.

That version leans more into the dr. jekyll/mr.hyde source material than anything

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The comics did this with immortal hulk recently and it doesn't translate well at all to a movie or anything, they'd have to make that a TV show.

That version leans more into the dr. jekyll/mr.hyde source material than anything
products which famously translated well to movies back in the day.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
they have the movie rights actually. but under the deal they have. They would have to let universal distribute the film. and i think would have to share the profits with them. but technically they can make a Hulk film anytime they want. but they want to actually make money

YET THEY HAD NO PROBLEM
GIVING SONY ALL OF THE SPIDER MAN MONEY

:devil:
:evil:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

YET THEY HAD NO PROBLEM
GIVING SONY ALL OF THE SPIDER MAN MONEY

thats a bit different.
disney is already allowed to use Hulk in cameos without paying universal. so why give him a movie of his own and split with them when you can have him cameo for free? disney wasn't able to feature spiderman in cameos before the sony deal.

thats why planet hulk was made into a thor teamup movie

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
thats a bit different.
disney is already allowed to use Hulk in cameos without paying universal. so why give him a movie of his own and split with them when you can have him cameo for free? disney wasn't able to feature spiderman in cameos before the sony deal.

thats why planet hulk was made into a thor teamup movie

BECAUSE THEIR PRODUCT IS STALE
AND THE PPL HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR IT

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
they have the movie rights actually. but under the deal they have. They would have to let universal distribute the film. and i think would have to share the profits with them. but technically they can make a Hulk film anytime they want. but they want to actually make money

I'm thinking what they could/should do is make a Hulk special presentation as a work around.

Not everybody needs a whole show or movie. This Agatha shyt which I'm enjoying would nullify a lot of it's drawbacks of pace by condensing the story into a short film. If they do a Hulk special on D+ I'm assuming Universal doesn't get a cut.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm thinking what they could/should do is make a Hulk special presentation as a work around.

Not everybody needs a whole show or movie. This Agatha shyt which I'm enjoying would nullify a lot of it's drawbacks of pace by condensing the story into a short film. If they do a Hulk special on D+ I'm assuming Universal doesn't get a cut.
I bet you that deal predates any streaming stuff. so you might be right.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hulk can only be redeemed via a "Vs" film....peg in wolverine vs hulk and watch the money print itself

Really the only manner in which i want to see Hulk. What else are they going to do? Make another film about his struggles to not get angry ? Is there some other interesting aspect of the Hulk you could write a movie around? I was thinking they couldve done a Old Man Logan movie and had the Hulk be a piece of garbage. Since that Logan movie as much as i loved it,wasnt anything like the video I watched describing the Old Man Logan storyline. But the Deadpool movie seemed like it kindve took that amd remixed it somewhat.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Really the only manner in which i want to see Hulk. What else are they going to do? Make another film about his struggles to not get angry ? Is there some other interesting aspect of the Hulk you could write a movie around? I was thinking they couldve done a Old Man Logan movie and had the Hulk be a piece of garbage. Since that Logan movie as much as i loved it,wasnt anything like the video I watched describing the Old Man Logan storyline. But the Deadpool movie seemed like it kindve took that amd remixed it somewhat.
I would pay to see a Hulk vs Wolverine rated R movie.

Plot After years of hunting Bruce Banner, Betty was killed by the Avengers in an attempt to capture the Hulk. The rage from the seeing the only thing that kept Banner jade beast caged was finally unleashed as massacred the Avengers, "Earth's Mightiest". In a desperate attempt to finally kill or capture the beast, Nick Fury called the only man that can't be killed, "The Wolverine" to hunt and bring the brute to kneel...by any means necessary. Have the Hulk run around smashing shyt globally and country forces trying to stop a walking nuke and have wolverine keep intervening.

The budget would be crazy but it will do a billion of they make it a war movie and erase the jokes and make it a serious thing. Add in some X-Men to and let the Hulk be the comic book Hulk killing everything and then have him rip Wolverine in two and show how Wolverine can heal from anything and then the final fight we get Weapon X in pure animalistic rage vs HULK in World Breaker rage in in the landscape of Australia or some shyt.
The fight ends when wolverine uses a hologram created by Mr Fantastic to project an artificial Betty talking to Bruce that shortly causes him to calm to human form and wolverine slashes his head off with Deadpool's samurai sword.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would pay to see a Hulk vs Wolverine rated R movie.

Plot After years of hunting Bruce Banner, Betty was killed by the Avengers in an attempt to capture the Hulk. The rage from the seeing the only thing that kept Banner jade beast caged was finally unleashed as massacred the Avengers, "Earth's Mightiest". In a desperate attempt to finally kill or capture the beast, Nick Fury called the only man that can't be killed, "The Wolverine" to hunt and bring the brute to kneel...by any means necessary. Have the Hulk run around smashing shyt globally and country forces trying to stop a walking nuke and have wolverine keep intervening.

The budget would be crazy but it will do a billion of they make it a war movie and erase the jokes and make it a serious thing. Add in some X-Men to and let the Hulk be the comic book Hulk killing everything and then have him rip Wolverine in two and show how Wolverine can heal from anything and then the final fight we get Weapon X in pure animalistic rage vs HULK in World Breaker rage in in the landscape of Australia or some shyt.
The fight ends when wolverine uses a hologram created by Mr Fantastic to project an artificial Betty talking to Bruce that shortly causes him to calm to human form and wolverine slashes his head off with Deadpool's samurai sword.

We need this:wow:

But they dont seem to be into doing standalone movies that arent connected to the main storyline. They must think we are stupid and would get confused if there were two Hulks in the same universe:mjlol:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
We need this:wow:

But they dont seem to be into doing standalone movies that arent connected to the main storyline. They must think we are stupid and would get confused if there were two Hulks in the same universe:mjlol:
They really do think we are stupid. That's why Tchalla and Shuri are never shown worshipping Bast.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:This is Hulk now deal with it

829956a8c24c4649281efd10782b23bb6980d2f4.gif