What can MCU do to redeem themselves for what they did to THE HULK!?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Oddly enough, of all the mcu characters, the hulk is one that they seem reluctant to be compared to his comics counterparts. I mean professor hulk was decades ago, hell doc green is a more recent variant that they could have gone with. Or take the hulk in a different direction than we've seen and embrace some of the more horror aspects of his character. I know it's because of universal that they don't want to modernize the character, but he's been more than a punching brute or prof banner for a long ass time now

ReasonableMatic

Daps
clean.jpg

Worldbreaker Hulk

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
It felt so insulted watching Hulk eating waffles in a dinner ….. :scust:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I thought making him a jobber for Thanos at the beginning of Infinity War was a nice way to show that Thanos wasn't to be fukked with.

And that his refusal to come out during the rest of the movie was going to lead to an epic return where Hulk went berserk and fully unleashed.

But instead we get Prof Hulk dapping in a diner. :francis:

People talk about the downfall of Marvel being around the Disney+ shows. But, for me, after loving Infinity War, the downfall was actually parts of Endgame. I loved the final battle and scenes but a lot of Endgame was cringey.

IW WAS GAWD TIER
END GAME WAS A HOT BOWL OF MID

:devil:
:evil:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Diving more into the personalities of Hulk and Bruce. Introduce Devil hulk:demonic:Actually they need to let Grey Hulk get dome shine that would eventually lead to Savage and Grey teaming up in Bruce mind to face Devil Hulk. Dr. Strange can be the key to this. Have Bruce seek Strange out and spell shenanigans leads to Grey Hulk emerging. Mr. Fixit needs to whoop some ass too:banderas:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Mannnn.....we're talking about the Hulk right now. If anyone's gonna be enraged and selfish it's him. All our heroes don't gotta be Steve Rogers. :russ:

Which is exactly why Banner is always trying to put him on ice. He's a weapon of mass destruction with the temperment (and intelligence) of a Toddler. We all like to see Hulk smash of course but even in the context of the comic/movie, he needs to be put in check by somebody, preferably Banner himself.

Hulk got spanked by Thanos yes, but his refusal to come out at Bruce's command was a consequence of his time on Ragnorok, not necessarily fear. That two years he spent as only the hulk developed his mind a bit the same way a child would from maybe age 3 to 5.

If we had big baby savage Hulk during IW they would have lost, again.

I feel like the personalities will seperate again, but by Bruce creating the merger he allowed Hulk more life experience/brain development that will leave him in better shape once they do..

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem