What can MCU do to redeem themselves for what they did to THE HULK!?

teacher

All Star
Daps
Change him to Amadeus Cho so my Amadeus Hulk run sky rockets :wow:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought making him a jobber for Thanos at the beginning of Infinity War was a nice way to show that Thanos wasn't to be fukked with.

And that his refusal to come out during the rest of the movie was going to lead to an epic return where Hulk went berserk and fully unleashed.

But instead we get Prof Hulk dapping in a diner. :francis:

People talk about the downfall of Marvel being around the Disney+ shows. But, for me, after loving Infinity War, the downfall was actually parts of Endgame. I loved the final battle and scenes but a lot of Endgame was cringey.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Given the constraints from Univeral and only really able to flesh out his arc in other people's movies, I think they did alright. As annoying as it was at times, his brawn in that moment wasn't going to help them nearly as much as his brain. Him looking for a rematch instead of dealing with the tech and time travel stuff would have been selfish and ineffective.

The only real fukk up to me is not diving into the gap of time where he was able to create the personality merger. Had they found a way to slot that in somewhere and explore the psychology the way Norton wanted to do with the first movie, I'd be 100% fine with where the Hulk is now.

Irreparable
Mark Ruffalo is a goof
They've gone down the Prof Hulk path too far
Can't separate them

Nah you can seperate them and I predict they will, maybe even in BNW.

One thing I liked about "Smart Hulk" is the fact that at least to me, it's clear as day that this shyt CANNOT hold. He is repressing his anger and is going to snap at some point when he cannot access his upper limited in a time of need, probably to deal with Ross and randoms going Gamma. Professor ain't got enough juice for that that, he's gonna have to take the safety off.

Hopefully we'll have a "sit down" between Banner and Hulk where they figure out how to co-exist without diluting his strength or keeping Hulk on standby as a weapon only to try and beat him back afterward.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
they gonna have to bring in Maestro and let the alternate evil version of hulk give us the action we want to see. literally make him the primary villain of a FF4 movie or something like that.