What can an unattractive or plain jane looking women do to attract good quality men?

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
If this not no bait shyt then

What you described yourself is the type of girls I'm into

The only catch is if were both shy and awkward then we never guna have the opportunity for stuff to happen between each other

And your only twenty don't put so much pressure on yourself

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I love funny and resourceful women. Also, be open to new ideas and experiences. As long as the hygiene is on point and she can carry herself well in public, I'm fairly flexible on looks. I'm fine with finding physical traits that i find attractive in people and working from there.

Last edited:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Don't be a hoe or a whore (there's a difference).
Don't get pregnant.
Don't become an alcoholic or a drug addict.
Surround yourself with upstanding, hardworking, career-minded/driven men (whether in your family or your social circle).
If you're in school, seriously consider getting with a male student that is upstanding, hardworking, career-minded and driven.
Just because you can fukk Tupac in a Business suit doesn't mean you have to (or that you should).
Don't do (or refuse to do) things just because your girls suggest it.

@Noname2014 THIS is the blueprint

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you plain Jane?

My thing is if you know you're plain why aren't you tryna to fix that? Resources?

How do you keep your hair? A hair style can really bring about an impression. The right one can bring forth something serious no kidding.

Are you socially awkward? Or just shy?

How's your posture?

Being slim is ok. I'm petite myself. Wear tight fitted dresses to show off ya slender figure. That's the beauty of a slim figure. Nothing sleezy.

"you started wearing less and goin' out more"

Daps
I would recommend keeping in shape, being put together(focus on hair, skin regimen, hygiene), having a great personality, and being intelligent(having a great job and education). I think looks are important, but there's so much more an individual can do to attract a quality partner.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Thanks everyone I think I just need to stop being so shy, I heard there are books to help with building social skills. I also need to start dressing nicer because I usually don't care what I wear due to self-esteem issues but I'm working on that.
I'm sure you look fine. I feel like putting emphasis on looks is overrated unless your out here getting paid for it.

Just be confident and as long as your clothes are clean, neat and comfortable for you, your outfit doesn't matter outside of social settings (clubs, events, concerts, etc).

For fun, try a new hairstyle, make-up or add something new to your look to give you that added confidence. Flirt with guys playfully just to show some personality. All attraction isn't purely physical. Personality, familiarity, good vibes/energy...there are so many other ways to "attract" attention and bond or get close to people. Don't overthink things and keep your interactions light and cool.

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
Hey this is my first thread so sorry if I do anything wrong but I need help attracting a man I could see myself in a long-term relationship with. I'm very plain looking and I have an average body, I'm very slim and I have no boobs or butt (B cups and not flat but a small butt) and I was wondering what I could do to attract "better" men. I'm 20 and I've never had my first kiss, I'm also very shy. I feel like I'm so behind compared to people my age and I've never been on a date. I'm just really awkward in general so some social tips would be great too! Also does being confident help attract men? I hear people say that but if they are not attracted to you I doubt confidence will help with that.

Jesus Christ there is no such thing as plain looking if you know how to dress

Change your hair color if your job allows

Get you a nice pair of Glasses and Shades for fashion or swag

Alot of accessories ie a nice scarf, hat(s), quality perfume, different types of quality shoes/sneakers/flats/boots/sandals

But most importantly learn something new...take a cooking class, sewing, book club at the library, nutrition classes

if you are slim you can wear anything and shop anywhere...get a tailor

Lastly ....smile....and make eye contact with the type of dudes you like

Be blessed

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Smile, be friendly, don't engage in "ratchet" behavior :mjpls:, set standards for yourself, don't get knocked up.

Pursue activities that will improve your quality of life like higher education , stay active; run marathons, join a bicycle club, political clubs etc

And if that fails get breast and butt implants :lolbron:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hey this is my first thread so sorry if I do anything wrong but I need help attracting a man I could see myself in a long-term relationship with. I'm very plain looking and I have an average body, I'm very slim and I have no boobs or butt (B cups and not flat but a small butt) and I was wondering what I could do to attract "better" men. I'm 20 and I've never had my first kiss, I'm also very shy. I feel like I'm so behind compared to people my age and I've never been on a date. I'm just really awkward in general so some social tips would be great too! Also does being confident help attract men? I hear people say that but if they are not attracted to you I doubt confidence will help with that.
You really haven't developed yet so it's hard to say on that end but from my perspective, focus on yourself, (School, career, etc) and watch what men think and want and make sure you put yourself in position to pull quality men. At your age, what is a quality man? I don't know. Most haven't achieved shyt yet.