What can an unattractive or plain jane looking women do to attract good quality men?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Don't be a hoe or a whore (there's a difference).
Don't get pregnant.
Don't become an alcoholic or a drug addict.
Surround yourself with upstanding, hardworking, career-minded/driven men (whether in your family or your social circle).
If you're in school, seriously consider getting with a male student that is upstanding, hardworking, career-minded and driven.
Just because you can fukk Tupac in a Business suit doesn't mean you have to (or that you should).
Don't do (or refuse to do) things just because your girls suggest it.

Not really.

You just sounded like a typical TLR nikka and assumed she's looking for a damn baller or something when she's clearly talking about physical attributes to even attract a man.

Something wrong with y'all cats.

Only a bitter/hurt hoe could get mad at the given advice.

Thanks for exposing yourself, dear.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Only a bitter/hurt hoe could get mad at the given advice.

Thanks for exposing yourself, dear.
Still has nothing to do with what she asked.

Think calling me bitter/hurt is gonna stop me from typing what I typed.

When you mentioned "Tupac in a business suit" I knew you was full of shyt.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Still has nothing to do with what she asked.

Think calling me bitter/hurt is gonna stop me from typing what I typed.

When you mentioned "Tupac in a business suit" I knew you was full of shyt.

OP asked how an "unnatractive or plain jane looking women" could attract quality men. I, a male, gave her sound, thorough advice. Yet you're projecting onto me how you feel about TLR and are getting in your feelings because of the advice that I gave to OP.

But I'm the one full of shyt :russell:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:jawalrus: tell him you like DBZ super. If you tell him that, you'll get his attention in a positive way.

If he says he doesn't like DBZ super :camby: he's not worth being in a long term relationship with.

:ehh: anyway it's a win win.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Can you state a few characteristcs of a "good quality man".

There is nothing wrong with you. People come in different shapes and sizes. You will never be happy till you learn, understand and accept this. You will waste a lot of time and resources trying to turn yourself into a "beauty".

Im too jaded to give advice. But all I can say is there is someone out there who likes you for you. Who is lusting after you exactly as you are. The tricky part is finding him in a sea of aint shyt men and when you do come across him. Chances are you might find him too "plain" or "low quality"...

Its tricky. But be YOURSELF. Its a cold shyty world out there.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Don't get pregnant.
Surround yourself with upstanding, hardworking, career-minded/driven men (whether in your family or your social circle).
If you're in school, seriously consider getting with a male student that is upstanding, hardworking, career-minded and driven.
Just because you can fukk Tupac in a Business suit doesn't mean you have to (or that you should).

:dahell:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Thanks everyone I think I just need to stop being so shy, I heard there are books to help with building social skills. I also need to start dressing nicer because I usually don't care what I wear due to self-esteem issues but I'm working on that.
You have to get use to being around people. Go to a coffee shop and sit for awhile. Focus on good posture, keep your chin up, look around, smile, look the barista in the eyes, things like that. Expand to other areas.

Go to ulta or sephora and let them do your makeup and eyebrows. Ask for current make up tips and trends. Look at clothes and copy styles you like. Lots of things look great on slim figures. Physical confidence can help a lot. Watch and do yoga on YouTube to get more in tune with your body and how you move. Learn some graceful movements.

Learn to laugh at yourself and immerse yourself in a hobby. When you are comfortable with you, you will radiate positivity that people will like. If you're in school maybe you can try hanging out at a student lounge and see if anyone catches your eye.

Daps
i personally don't think your body shape is a determining factor in finding a good man. a lot of chicks have banging bodies and they aren't being chose either.

outside of looking your best and dressing for your body type i would suggest expanding your social circle. being shy or introverted can make things harder on both ends (people misreading your personality and you not being outgoing) but its not impossible. basically you have to put yourself out there....you can volunteer, you can do meets ups, and focus on hobbies as a way to meet people. you also have to put yourself in places where single men are (i have no idea where they are so i can't help there) you'll probably have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find what you like

lastly-do you have RBF (resting bytch face)? if so, you have to find a way to fix that. if t you don't look welcoming enough most decent men won't approach at all because they assume they will get shot down.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Don't get pregnant.

THIS