What can an unattractive or plain jane looking women do to attract good quality men?

Noname2014

Banned
Daps
Hey this is my first thread so sorry if I do anything wrong but I need help attracting a man I could see myself in a long-term relationship with. I'm very plain looking and I have an average body, I'm very slim and I have no boobs or butt (B cups and not flat but a small butt) and I was wondering what I could do to attract "better" men. I'm 20 and I've never had my first kiss, I'm also very shy. I feel like I'm so behind compared to people my age and I've never been on a date. I'm just really awkward in general so some social tips would be great too! Also does being confident help attract men? I hear people say that but if they are not attracted to you I doubt confidence will help with that.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Don't be a hoe or a whore (there's a difference).
Don't get pregnant.
Don't become an alcoholic or a drug addict.
Surround yourself with upstanding, hardworking, career-minded/driven men (whether in your family or your social circle).
If you're in school, seriously consider getting with a male student that is upstanding, hardworking, career-minded and driven.
Just because you can fukk Tupac in a Business suit doesn't mean you have to (or that you should).
Don't do (or refuse to do) things just because your girls suggest it.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Don't be a hoe or a whore (there's a difference).
Don't get pregnant.
Don't become an alcoholic or a drug addict.
Surround yourself with upstanding, hardworking, career-minded/driven men (whether in your family or your social circle).
If you're in school, seriously consider getting with a male student that is upstanding, hardworking, career-minded and driven.
Just because you can fukk Tupac in a Business suit doesn't mean you have to (or that you should).
Don't do (or refuse to do) things just because your girls suggest it.
Dude stfu

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Why are you plain Jane?

My thing is if you know you're plain why aren't you tryna to fix that? Resources?

How do you keep your hair? A hair style can really bring about an impression. The right one can bring forth something serious no kidding.

Are you socially awkward? Or just shy?

How's your posture?

Being slim is ok. I'm petite myself. Wear tight fitted dresses to show off ya slender figure. That's the beauty of a slim figure. Nothing sleezy.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Hey this is my first thread so sorry if I do anything wrong but I need help attracting a man I could see myself in a long-term relationship with. I'm very plain looking and I have an average body, I'm very slim and I have no boobs or butt (B cups and not flat but a small butt) and I was wondering what I could do to attract "better" men. I'm 20 and I've never had my first kiss, I'm also very shy. I feel like I'm so behind compared to people my age and I've never been on a date. I'm just really awkward in general so some social tips would be great too! Also does being confident help attract men? I hear people say that but if they are not attracted to you I doubt confidence will help with that.
Go ahead and put yourself in situations where you can chat up and meet men

Or

Go to Miami and see Dr Miami

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:jbhmm:I'm calling bait on this thread but to answer the question, just be who you are. Show the positives and hide the negatives. Not everybody cares for a woman with big ass and boobs. Hell, when I was on the dating scene, I was always a big girl lover but actually was cool with this skinny ass woman who had a unique personality. Sadly, it never took off due to differences and her wanting to pursue a modeling career, but moral of the story is just be who you are. No judging from other here:ld:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
State your profession and yearly take home pay

That works with me

I'm seeing a somewhat average to below average chick compared to my ex who was a dime

This average chick runs the finance department for the city and reports to the Mayor

I think im in love:mjgrin:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

- stop being the highlighted
- go places where "quality" men are

That's all you gotta do.