What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You gotta fight like 5 bosses back to back close to the end on ninja gaiden black. if you lose, gotta restart the whole thing from the savepoint

:mjcry:
that game is the gotamn devil!!!:wow: literally i would climb back down the tower and try kill off all those red fire breathing demons to stock up on them yellow orbs to cop talisman of life - just to get to the last boss and use all of them and catch a game ending fade:mjcry:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
He's another one. That damn psycho crusher that took up the whole screen:pacspit:
latest

Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts 2
You have to be level 99 to even have a chance at winning.
SEPHIROTH:damn:when you thought you figured him out:lupe:, he started dropping meteors out of the gotdamn sky:whoa: - i beat him at level 47 but needed a shytload of potions and luck:dead:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I've beaten the Souls games and Blood borne, a bunch of Final Fantasy super bosses, Raam on the highest difficulty, etc

But this motherfukker is the only one who straight up made me restart a game
hqdefault.jpg

(I know that pick doesn't actually show the fight, but it's an appropriate introduction)

I got that game the day it came out, so nobody knew about yell/accumulate trick, poaching your own monsters for crazy gear, etc. I only had one slot left on my memory card and this nikka just eviscerated me at least 50 times :mjcry:

Had to start over from the beginning, was so pissed I didn't even touch the game for a year.

Always go ninja and yell/accumulate til I can 1 shot this dude and all his goons when I replay it now :pacspit:

I powered through velius. I spent all night on one fukking boss dealing with this shyt. And the game is piss easy after you beat him.

Daps
Reppin
London
The ones that frustrated me the most

The End and The Boss from MSG3

General Kim from True Crime LA :mjlol:

Eddie (I think that was his name) from Need For Speed Underground the one who had the Nissan Skyline from the cover. The race was only 1 lap but his car was the fastest

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
First time I played anno 1800 and got to engineers and was making steam engines for steam boats I went broke and lost the game in about 30 minutes :mjcry:

I had been playing that session for about 30 hours and then poof...up in smoke :mjcry:

Had to fire up the anno calculator to understand all the production chains better :mjcry:

I use the trader treats mod now though so we good :mjgrin: