What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yall nikkas trash lmao this fight was hard ?
Well when you're 7 years old a lot of games can be, what's the word... complicated.

giphy.gif

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recently, nothing. Games got easy. Didn't die to any boss in Nioh more than four times for example.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Real talk,....
I don't think you can beat mike tyson on touch screen.

In other words,......I be getting whooped't, too.
I only beat tyson back in the day.
when I lost so much I got dialed in to beat him from losing and knowing the pattern.
I used to lose in the decision.
Then it turned into a few close ko separating me from victory.
To, finally beating him.
Once I beat him the first time.
I would put in the code to do it again and only did it twice after that.
Tyson, sandman, supermacho are the hardest villains in the history of gaming.
Imo, Mike Tyson punch out is the best game ever made too.
It is easily the reason why.
I learned how to setup emulators like close to twenty years ago.
Plus, when I got a windows phone with easy to work emulators.
It was the first game I loaded it up to get.
Even when I pulled out my old nes back in the 2001 play retro era for me in my old apartment.
The nes stayed on with punch out in the slot
Once it was on,...I never would turn it off.

Art Barr

Yo, breh's an update to this after regular punch-out on nes I went to super punch-out.
I decided I was going to self humble myself and start on this one on touch screen.
this shyt is way harder than regular punch out. Simply cause I don't remember any of the punch combos or secrets.
on touch screen I think anyone is trash.
till they actually go to focus and replay a game to beat it.

Games like Zelda on touch are incredible to play but this punch out on nes and super Nintendo is the hardest shyt ever.
So to update I got to super macho man and decided to give it a rest after it took like a good three weeks of lemme see and taking an ass whoppin from anyone in the game. To finally getting wins and going undefeated in the division on multiple sign ins.
Any way if you want a challenge go play nes and snes games on touch screen and get humbled back to reality.

Art Barr

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
fukk Ruby and Emerald Weapon in FF7.

I stayed avoidin those two till I leveled up seein them disappear in red was:wow:

In god of war them spinnin beams wit the blades on em killed me everytime they wasnt even bosses:mjcry:

M Bison cheap throwin azz :hhh: could only beat him wit Zangief Ryu and Ken

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
Not really a boss but 2 games had me messed up:

All Ghilled Up on Veteran (COD4: Modern Warfare) was dang near impossible when I first played it. Honestly, I don't think I ever beat that stage on Veteran. Might give it another go when they release the MWR standalone.

The last stage on Street Fighter 2010 on NES. This is probably the hardest game I've ever played. You have to go through like 3 sub bosses without dying, getting all the power up, and then when you make it to the boss, they don't even reset the time for you and that b*stard got 2 forms. :hhh: This is probably the only game that I've played that I never beat. :francis:

Wasn't fair at all :damn::to: