What boss pushed your shyt in the worst?

Pifford

All Star
Daps
I've beaten the Souls games and Blood borne, a bunch of Final Fantasy super bosses, Raam on the highest difficulty, etc

But this motherfukker is the only one who straight up made me restart a game
hqdefault.jpg

(I know that pick doesn't actually show the fight, but it's an appropriate introduction)

I got that game the day it came out, so nobody knew about yell/accumulate trick, poaching your own monsters for crazy gear, etc. I only had one slot left on my memory card and this nikka just eviscerated me at least 50 times :mjcry:

Had to start over from the beginning, was so pissed I didn't even touch the game for a year.

Always go ninja and yell/accumulate til I can 1 shot this dude and all his goons when I replay it now :pacspit:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna through another log on the fire for ninja gaiden.

The boss was alma, I had stupid fukkingly hit a save point without the right equipment, and her column spamming made me quit the game. I don't remember if I ever beat it and my gamer integrity wouldn't allow me to try on ninja gaiden black. That OG xbox release was brutal.

Not a single game in my collection has ever given me the amount of struggle NG1 has given me :francis:

Pifford

All Star
Daps

The boss was alma, I had stupid fukkingly hit a save point without the right equipment, and her column spamming made me quit the game. I don't remember if I ever beat it and my gamer integrity wouldn't allow me to try on ninja gaiden black. That OG xbox release was brutal.

Not a single game in my collection has ever given me the amount of struggle NG1 has given me :francis:
Lol I remember it took me a fukking week to beat Alma. Would try for like 45 minutes every day after school but that c*nt would get me heated and Id stop. Beat her on Friday, the GOAT way to start a weekend as an 11 year old :wow:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I remember it took me a fukking week to beat Alma. Would try for like 45 minutes every day after school but that c*nt would get me heated and Id stop. Beat her on Friday, the GOAT way to start a weekend as an 11 year old :wow:
Breh, the march alone from that save point to getting my ass inevitably handed to me was like the trail of tears, i was picking up every scrap item i could get to boost my equipment stash but it made no difference smh... I'm gonna have to fukk around and get this game again, bitter sweet memories :to:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time was Zanza final form from Xenoblade Chronicles. The boss has a "level" of his own like the player does, didn't know that stat difference between levels scales, so three levels is more than three times one.
I outfought him many times but lost like 30 times till i gave up and leveled. Felt like a L when i beat him like this :wow:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Breh you would have broken your OG Xbox on Awakened Alma.

hqdefault.jpg

This bytch + Master Ninja=
Donald26wmv.gif