What are your top 3 Final Fantasy games?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No spinoffs or sequels, im talking 1-15, numbered titles only. No tactics, chocobo dungeon, mystic quest, etc. You don’t have to put them in order if you don’t want

• Final Fantasy 7
  • Final Fantasy 9
  • Final Fantasy 12 (zodiac age)

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
6, 7, 15 (yeah, I said it).

9 is honorable mention, but I didn't get close enough to beating it to get the full gist of the game and I can't remember too much of what I played, despite getting at least 2/3rds through it.

7Re>>>>> everything but 6

Not until they actually finish the saga. It has the potential tho. But if there's one thing Square knows how to do is squander the fukk outta potential.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
6, 7, 15 (yeah, I said it).

giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It had the most potential (of fukking course it didn't reach it), paid homage in a wealth of ways to many others in the series and had the strongest ending (of the ones I've beaten anyways).

Very conflicting game for me, parts of it i love and parts i absolutely hate. If chapter 13 wasn’t fukked, the character select, episode ignis, prompto, and gladiolus were all in the vanilla version of the game and Kingsglaive was the playable opening to the game it would be a 9/10. Too much shyt happens off screen in the vanilla version that just made no sense.

Also they just casually throw Ifrit in the game as this big final boss, then you had to go read a book to find out what the fukk thatt was about. It was a mess :snoop: