What are your favorite memories of the early 00's?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
20 inch wheel go popular in the early 2000s and cheaper.

Them Assasins:whew:
showpicture.php

Niche Bellas on a Acura Legend:whew:

bellas.jpg

When them bootleg Jordans hit the streets. Especially them 8s (horrendous colors) :dahell:
p1goof2ufvwdbtelz33z.jpg
video-022180.jpg

Girbauds with the velcro straps:birdman:

Going blockbusters with your date was the orginal Netflix and Chill:myman:

Buying a new artist's cd off the strength of 1 song. (Philadelphia Freeway):banderas:

My boy from Delaware putting me onto my first East Coast Artist outside of B.I.G ( Prodigy HNIC) :wow:

This album tho....

images

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
2786.jpg

My first time ever going to the PS store in the Metreon in San Francisco. I couldn't believe a place like this existed back then I around 10 or 11 when my Dad took me here by surprise. All the new games you could play big screen everywhere. :wow::whew::ohlawd:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the school bus home harassing the bus driver, nikkas dancing, play fighting.

Riding bikes around with ya boys all around the neighborhood, hollering at chicks when we had zero game.

Group of ya boys going over his girl house when she had her friends over.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
:wow::wow::wow:

me too as well. was just reminicing about this because I think it was 15 years ago today when me and my ex from back then got started. we went through hell after a while, but that summer (2003) was the GOAT. nothing like those first couple months of a relationship:blessed: but then once you really start to get to know eachother :hubie:

blackout of 2003 was one of the best days of my life. def a top 5 :jawalrus:

:wtf: me to !!! damn, was everybody in a fun relationship in summer 2003 ??

By the way Frontin by Pharrell was the goat song of summer 03 along with Crazy In Love, etc.

maaaaan I miss summer 2003, it was just so many positive vibes :banderas:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Lakers winning chips :blessed:
WWF was fukking lit:blessed:
G-G-G-G-G UNNNIIIITT :blessed:
ps2 games:blessed:
riding round the neighbourhood on my bike.. no social media, no mobile phone.. just ride all day wit my nikkas and get home for dinner when the street lights come on :blessed:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Getting high speed internet
WWF from 2000-2002
Playing Vice City, San Andreas, Spider-Man 2, Tony Hawk's Underground, Unreal Tournament, and Halo

Team Deathmatch. Counter-strike. :mjcry:

Dreamcast. Pirated games. Downloading Echelon images. :wow:

KFC honey BBQ strips.

Nelly hot in here ... dilemma... :mjcry::mjcry:

Pharrell's entire catalog.

High school

House parties.

My grandma :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

fukking and hanging out with my girlfriend. Not a damn care in the world. Top 3 relationship easy.

Life just isn't the same.

Last edited:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: me to !!! damn, was everybody in a fun relationship in summer 2003 ??

By the way Frontin by Pharrell was the goat song of summer 03 along with Crazy In Love, etc.

maaaaan I miss summer 2003, it was just so many positive vibes :banderas:

man damn all i cared about was having enough money to buy bud, condoms, blank cds, and sneakers. i remember the weather that summer was crazy too just nice & hot every day. fukkin in the car when we couldnt get an open crib. my girl and I would save up $ from our bullshyt ass 4 hour a day jobs and get a telly and some E pills once every two weeks and just lay up in the room for 2 days straight :blessed:

i dont have the energy to do like 1/10th of the shyt i was doing back then:snoop: id kill for that energy & fearlessness again

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Team Deathmatch. Counter-strike. :mjcry:

Dreamcast. Pirated games. Downloading Echelon images. :wow:

KFC honey BBQ strips.

Nelly hot in here ... dilemma... :mjcry::mjcry:

Pharrell's entire catalog.

High school

House parties.

My grandma :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

fukking and hanging out with my girlfriend. Not a damn care in the world. Top 3 relationship easy.

Life just isn't the same.

im not going to dox myself but what the fukk, ill say it. i was actually in Echelon :jawalrus: and their PSX group as well :jawalrus: (you should know what they were called). 2 ppl i knew got indicted from that shyt :mjcry:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps

Matter fact it was summer 03 that i started falling back from that shyt bc my summer was way too lit, but during school 99-03 i was in the mix. in the 'scene'. google operation fastlink and operation buccaneer , i knew a lot of ppl in both. had shell accounts at 1 university in USA and 2 in the netherlands :jawalrus:

i wish i still had my dreamcast. i wanna say it was Echelon who actually helped boost late stage dreamcast sales and kept sega afloat. as soon as we (i had nothing to do with it to be honest) figured out how to make self booting discs with no mod chip or anything, sega lowered the DC price to $99 and those shyts were flying off the shelves