What Are Your BIGGEST Turnoffs With A Female?

Daps
Weave Body odour
Feminist
Smokes
Heavy on social media
Boring
Indecisive
Poor conversational skills
Tattoos
Bad breath
Embarrassing to be around
Didn't grow up with a father figure
More male friends than female
Make up.. I'm a fan of natural
Materialistic
Can't cook, clean
Girls who go on thecoli to go on their anti-black man wave
Women who log on thecoli to talk shyt about black men while telling us that their idea husband is white.. We can pull up that thread if people wanna act like I'm talkin in tongues

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The only Women I can talk about current events to are my Wife, my Mother. That's it.

It is incredibly rare you will find a Woman that knows about any actual important issues in life such as the stock market issues that have occurred as of late or how the Presidential race is going.

In general my policy is: If you want to fukk a chick quick then don't talk to her about anything meaningful, if you want to get into a relationship with her then yes test her a little bit on knowing about actually important shyt beyond the gossip and drama in her everyday life.
What are these misoginistic generalizations? Most men who have gossipy atent interested in women who are more worldly or educated than they are.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i know 5 girls that all smoke JUST weed when they was pregnant and all the babies are healthy & normal, if weed doesnt harm adults/teenagers at all how would it harm babies ?
I smoke everyday, but :comeon: get the fukk outta here. You know babies dont have a fully developed brain/immune system like adults dont you. Either way a woman smoking while pregnant is fukking STUPID!!!!!

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Girls who always talking about turning up. Nothing hot about drunk and high girls. They only appeal to predators.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Women with manly tendencies.

Smoke weed 24/7, overly tatted, swears too much, in love with confrontation/fighting, wears nothing but sneakers :snoop:

But the number 1 turnoff is a bytch that's always talkin bout nasty/sexual shyt out loud, number one sign she's a whore.