Essential What Are You Listening To?

fReShBeAtS

May da funk be wit cha
Daps
Yes he did.
He was in his element from like 92' to 00'. :wow:
Yap. Thats why he is in my top 5 westcoast producers of all time. Btw im goin to See the Dogg pound live in concert in 2 months. Theyre in cologne for a gig. I still cant believe this shyt. 2 of my homies are backstage cause they know the Promoter. lucky b*stards :biggrin:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yap. Thats why he is in my top 5 westcoast producers of all time. Btw im goin to See the Dogg pound live in concert in 2 months. Theyre in cologne for a gig. I still cant believe this shyt. 2 of my homies are backstage cause they know the Promoter. lucky b*stards :biggrin:

Yessir. Yeah, he's in my top 5 of West Coast producers as well.

No order

Shock G
Quik
Dr. Dre
Daz
Battlecat

Oh word? That should be nice, bruh. :salute:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thank you, I really do appreciate that. :salute:

My favorite Parliament album is probably their Live 1 I just posted. :ohlawd:
What's your favorite by them?
Word? Yeah, I don't know a whole lot about Jazz, I've always checked out some stuff here and there but never in depth.
My favorite Jazz artists is probably Ahmad Jamal; I love his music. I just recently got hip to this Brazilian cat name Antonio Carlos Jobim. He got some nice joints.
I love Pink Floyd. My favorite album of their's is Wish You Were Here :whew:
And I agree, it's nothing like finding "new" music and exploring genres of music. There's always something to "discover":blessed:
That’s whats up! Mothership Connection is my favorite from them atm. But I do need to revisit their discography again very soon since it’s been a minute. Their live album is great as well! I always think about the artists that were before my time and how the experience would be to witness them live in concert. :wub:

I’m the same way when it comes to Jazz. Lol! I will say that I’ve been listening to the most notable Jazz artists.. Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charles Mingus, Thelonius Monk, Cannonball Adderly, Bill Evans, Dave Brubeck and stuff..but I want to look more into the lesser known artists. I’ve checked out some of Ahmad Jamal’s stuff and he’s really dope too. I want to get into more of his stuff. :D

I’ve never heard of Antonio Carlos Jobim. I’ll have to check his stuff out too. :D Is he a newer Jazz artist? Wish You Were Here is a great album too. I also need to revisit that as well. :blessed:

Indeed! It’s really a beautiful thing! :wub:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That’s whats up! Mothership Connection is my favorite from them atm. But I do need to revisit their discography again very soon since it’s been a minute. Their live album is great as well! I always think about the artists that were before my time and how the experience would be to witness them live in concert. :wub:

I’m the same way when it comes to Jazz. Lol! I will say that I’ve been listening to the most notable Jazz artists.. Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charles Mingus, Thelonius Monk, Cannonball Adderly, Bill Evans, Dave Brubeck and stuff..but I want to look more into the lesser known artists. I’ve checked out some of Ahmad Jamal’s stuff and he’s really dope too. I want to get into more of his stuff. :D

I’ve never heard of Antonio Carlos Jobim. I’ll have to check his stuff out too. :D Is he a newer Jazz artist? Wish You Were Here is a great album too. I also need to revisit that as well. :blessed:

Indeed! It’s really a beautiful thing! :wub:

The Mothership Connection would be 2nd pick of 1st if not for the Live album. Definitely a classic :banderas:
As for Jazz, yeah, Miles was a genius, as was Coltrane; I really need to dig deeper into Mingus, Monk, Adderly, Evans and Brubeck's stuff.
I've only touched the surface with their music.
I just found out about Antonio Carlos Jobim last week, my sister put me onto his music. He's got some really soothing and easy going music.
He's a Jazz artist from back in the day, he passed back in the early 90's. Really talented guy tho. You should definitely check out his music.
I haven't even checked out an album of his yet so I wouldn't know which to tell u to check out, I just checked random songs of his out on youtube and liked what I heard
Yes ma'am, this music stuff is something beautiful. :blessed:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The Mothership Connection would be 2nd pick of 1st if not for the Live album. Definitely a classic :banderas:
As for Jazz, yeah, Miles was a genius, as was Coltrane; I really need to dig deeper into Mingus, Monk, Adderly, Evans and Brubeck's stuff.
I've only touched the surface with their music.
I just found out about Antonio Carlos Jobim last week, my sister put me onto his music. He's got some really soothing and easy going music.
He's a Jazz artist from back in the day, he passed back in the early 90's. Really talented guy tho. You should definitely check out his music.
I haven't even checked out an album of his yet so I wouldn't know which to tell u to check out, I just checked random songs of his out on youtube and liked what I heard
Yes ma'am, this music stuff is something beautiful. :blessed:
Indeed!! :biggrin: :wub::blessed::blessed: