Essential What Are You Listening To?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that a lot. :hug:You have amazing taste and great threads as well. I always love to see what you’re listening to. :blessed::blessed:

U welcome, u a music head for real. U always have very insightful great posts/threads. :hug:

Thank u, I appreciate that. :salute:

I been looking for some new stuff to listen to lately; right now I'm going back through these Parliament albums, but I think I'm gon go back and start checking for some Jazz again and maybe some Pink Floyd.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
U welcome, u a music head for real. U always have very insightful great posts/threads. :hug:

Thank u, I appreciate that. :salute:

I been looking for some new stuff to listen to lately; right now I'm going back through these Parliament albums, but I think I'm gon go back and start checking for some Jazz again and maybe some Pink Floyd.
Thank you very much! :D You have some very insightful threads and posts yourself! :salute::salute:

That's what's up! I need to get back into Parliament as well. What is your favorite album from them?

I've also been listening to a bit of Jazz as well, but I do want to get deeper into the genre. Who are your favorite Jazz artists?

Pink Floyd is dope too! The Dark Side of The Moon is a nice album. I need to revisit that again very soon. I also would like to get deeper into Rock as well.

There's nothing like discovering great music! :D

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Thank you very much! :D You have some very insightful threads and posts yourself! :salute::salute:

That's what's up! I need to get back into Parliament as well. What is your favorite album from them?

I've also been listening to a bit of Jazz as well, but I do want to get deeper into the genre. Who are your favorite Jazz artists?

Pink Floyd is dope too! The Dark Side of The Moon is a nice album. I need to revisit that again very soon. I also would like to get deeper into Rock as well.

There's nothing like discovering great music! :D

Thank you, I really do appreciate that. :salute:

My favorite Parliament album is probably their Live 1 I just posted. :ohlawd:
What's your favorite by them?
Word? Yeah, I don't know a whole lot about Jazz, I've always checked out some stuff here and there but never in depth.
My favorite Jazz artists is probably Ahmad Jamal; I love his music. I just recently got hip to this Brazilian cat name Antonio Carlos Jobim. He got some nice joints.
I love Pink Floyd. My favorite album of their's is Wish You Were Here :whew:
And I agree, it's nothing like finding "new" music and exploring genres of music. There's always something to "discover":blessed: