Essential What Are You Listening To?

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
Yo, I have a question for the music lovers that post what they're listening to.
What catches your ear?:ehh:
What makes your head nod?:blessed:
What moves you the most the lyrics, the melody, the groove, the harmonies(vocal or instruments) the singer the progression?:feedme:
What do you listen to when you are hearing music? For example, as a failed musician and DJ:snoop: I listen for different phrases in music or a cadence like this Badu song "Out My Mind"

the top note repeats but I never get tired of it.
Other examples depending on the genre what instruments are out in front of the mix.
Or is it not that serious its just music for you?:yeshrug:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yo, I have a question for the music lovers that post what they're listening to.
What catches your ear?:ehh:
What makes your head nod?:blessed:
What moves you the most the lyrics, the melody, the groove, the harmonies(vocal or instruments) the singer the progression?:feedme:
What do you listen to when you are hearing music? For example, as a failed musician and DJ:snoop: I listen for different phrases in music or a cadence like this Badu song "Out My Mind"

the top note repeats but I never get tired of it.
Other examples depending on the genre what instruments are out in front of the mix.
Or is it not that serious its just music for you?:yeshrug:

The beat/instrumentation catches my ear. The way the music sounds, the mood or tone it sets and how it sounds. The arrangement throughout the song.
The way things are pieced together throughout the songs.
A lot of music makes my head nod. Mostly music from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. R&B/Soul, Funk, Rock, some Jazz and Reggae.
I think the perfect marriage of the lyrics, the melody, the groove, harmonies etc are what move me the most.
It's the combination of all those things together when they fit that move me.
When I listen to music, I'm listening to it all; how everything throughout the song is done and how it sounds.
The more I listen to a song, the more I discover something new about it that I hadn't noticed before, especially after listening to it on different speakers

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
The beat/instrumentation catches my ear. The way the music sounds, the mood or tone it sets and how it sounds. The arrangement throughout the song.
The way things are pieced together throughout the songs.
A lot of music makes my head nod. Mostly music from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. R&B/Soul, Funk, Rock, some Jazz and Reggae.
I think the perfect marriage of the lyrics, the melody, the groove, harmonies etc are what move me the most.
It's the combination of all those things together when they fit that move me.
When I listen to music, I'm listening to it all; how everything throughout the song is done and how it sounds.
The more I listen to a song, the more I discover something new about it that I hadn't noticed before, especially after listening to it on different speakers
I agree and thanks for answering the questions.
:salute:at the bold, I do this also Its amazing its like a new treat everytime you listen to it.
I also, like listening to live music (going to concerts) if the band is tight it will put you in a good mood!

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I agree and thanks for answering the questions.
:salute:at the bold, I do this also Its amazing its like a new treat everytime you listen to it.
I also, like listening to live music (going to concerts) if the band is tight it will put you in a good mood!

Word.:myman:
No problem, bruh :salute:
Yeah, going to concerts is nice too. :yes: