What are the signs that a black person likes Trump/republicans but they are too embarrassed or p*ssy to stand on it

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
There are many signs but the two main ones for me are

When they preface their statement with "I hate trump, I don't fukk with trump but" then proceeds to defend him

When they are always too eager to deflect criticism of trump with Biden/dem whataboutism

Add on

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I don't think black trump supporters are scared of the average coli poster.

When @Uncle Hotep was posting on here he would argue and go back and forth with ya'll nikkas 24/7

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Real life cats like the attention they get from being Trump supporters and being a contrarian.
A lot of the rappers openly support/likes Trump. A lot of everyday black folk openly support trump. I don't think they're afriad of nikkas that vote blue no matter who honestly. In Florida when Trump released Kodak a lot of hood dudes started supporting trump but they not going to vote anyways though tbh so it doesn't matter.

I'm speaking in general and not just the coli
You had gospel singer Tina Campbell support trump and nobody press her or anything.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could have just asked this in your other Trump thread. Election season is so annoying around here