What are the last 90s albums you played ?

BaKardi Slang

Caribbean-Canadian 🇦🇬
Daps
Reppin
Canada 🇨🇦
thoughts on this album?

My perspective is weird because I was 6 years old when it was released. I didn't hear it for the first time until sometime in the mid-late 2000s and I thought it was boring as hell. Today, I can say it's better than I initially thought.

3 or 3.5 mics, maybe? Nothing is terrible, and there's only a handful of tracks I'd put in my late 90s/early 2000s playlist. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but this album had mixed reviews when it initially dropped right?

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
My perspective is weird because I was 6 years old when it was released. I didn't hear it for the first time until sometime in the mid-late 2000s and I thought it was boring as hell. Today, I can say it's better than I initially thought.

3 or 3.5 mics, maybe? Nothing is terrible, and there's only a handful of tracks I'd put in my late 90s/early 2000s playlist. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but this album had mixed reviews when it initially dropped right?
I dont remember rave reviews for it or anything but it didn't get shyt on either. I haven't played it in a while but I pretty much agree with your review :yes:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Ran these two back yesterday :yes:
Ironman1996.png

Scarface_-_The_Untouchable.jpg

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Oh we byke ?

By chance one of my all time fav LPs is the last one
a3198843488_10.jpg

Before that I think I gave Sleestack'z 96 LP another try

edit: And this EP if memory serves me right

LTY1NjguanBlZw.jpeg

Last edited:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Been a while ...

LTkwODcuanBlZw.jpeg

Da Two is just an example of why I never have a problem with fans wanting that old shyt. Sometimes the old ways/techniques and old sound is the way2go (aka your bread and butter) and this is an LP full of dope beats ..
I never heard this one before, got it playing now :yes: :dj2:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I never heard this one before, got it playing now :yes: :dj2:

You must rep 25 users before you can Rep @Tj Bronson again for catching up on this one

:pachaha:

I've run through several lately.

Illmatic - Still my "1 album on a deserted island" choice.

Dogg Pound - Dogg Food

Pac - Me Against The World - Probably my favorite Pac album. Now that I'm old enough to have children almost his age, I realize just how short his time here was. Sometimes I wonder what he might have accomplished had he lived.

Show & AG - Runaway Slave

Geto Boys - Til Death Do Us Part (underrated)

Del - No Need For Alarm

Some others too but these stood out.