What are the last 90s albums you played ?

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
220px-Can_You_Feel_Me.jpg

Doin what I gotta do stayin true to the crew :yes:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Been on my Ball and G lately.

It's crazy you mentioned that because I was listening to On Topof the World yesterday. Tomorow on my run and workouts, I will listen to Tela's Piece of Mind and Crime Boss' All in the Game. I normally make a playlist of songs or put a couple albums on my playlist I haven't listened to in a while for a run/workout.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's crazy you mentioned that because I was listening to On Topof the World yesterday. Tomorow on my run and workouts, I will listen to Tela's Piece of Mind and Crime Boss' All in the Game. I normally make a playlist of songs or put a couple albums on my playlist I haven't listened to in a while for a run/workout.
I was on that Mr. Mike Wicked Ways album yesterday. I caught the spirit of old Suave House.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I was on that Mr. Mike Wicked Ways album yesterday. I caught the spirit of old Suave House.

That was the greatness of Rap City. I'm from NC. I had never heard of Suave House until 1995. I remember seeing that this guy Tony Draper , who looked like Larry Johnson, had signed this big deal in the source magazine. I started seeing 8 Ball and MJG along with south Circle videos on rap city and I was hooked. I miss regional sounds. Nowadays, no matter where an artist is from, be it Texas, NC, NY, FL, or wherever, they all sound the same. I'm glad LIl Keke's album this year he stuck to his roots.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That was the greatness of Rap City. I'm from NC. I had never heard of Suave House until 1995. I remember seeing that this guy Tony Draper , who looked like Larry Johnson, had signed this big deal in the source magazine. I started seeing 8 Ball and MJG along with south Circle videos on rap city and I was hooked. I miss regional sounds. Nowadays, no matter where an artist is from, be it Texas, NC, NY, FL, or wherever, they all sound the same. I'm glad LIl Keke's album this year he stuck to his roots.
I'll say this much being from Houston, most of the rappers from here keep the regional sound still going. I'm not saying everything screwed or whatever but tradition and sounds keep us unique. Speaking of an H-Town classic and another one that died too early. About to pull out Ghetto Dreams.
RIP Pat

This is just a straight up beautiful song. Production and lyrically.