What Are The Best Comedy Sequels?

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:Make comedy sequel threads and you ain't even ready for Atlanta Robbin Season.

:ufdup:Martin.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Ace Ventura When Nature Calls
My 10 y/o cousin & I were we’re talkin about this one. I haven’t seen it since I was like 12, but the clips he pulled up made me condsider giving it another watch. We were talking about it cause I was watching the og with my niece & she had asked him if he had seen it. Your co-sign is the green light.
Dumb and Dumberer
Is that the prequel with Shia Lebeouf & Bullethead? I LOVED that one!!
Christmas Vacation,
Yup, I was watching that on demand a few weeks ago, hilarious.
Also adding Naked Gun 2 1/2...that shyt is incredible:russ:
Yup
is Beverly Hills Cop 2 not a comedy?

gotta give it to that one.

also gonna throw in Hot Tub Time Machine 2. shyt is WAY funnier to me than the first one.
Beverly Hills cop 2 is a must, Hot Tub Time Machine was decent, I can’t say better than the first.
Next Friday

It's nowhere as good as the OG but it's still just as funny:lolbron:
YES!! Rarely can a sequel hold its own.

STAWP BABY DEE!! STAWP!!
Christmas vacation is top 5 funniest movie all time

House Party 2 was pretty good
I always look for this on Netflix & on demand but never find it. As a kid I loved the first two
Home Alone 2
Of course
Sister Act 2

I did a dope ass break down of this movie late one night on snap chat.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:comeon:Same shyt can easily be said about Ace Ventura 2. Matter a fact every comedy sequel takes the best shyt from the first. Stop it.

Nah. Ace 2 is a different movie, and the only joke it relies on thats the same is Ace talking out his ass. That's it. Spy Who Shagged Me is just a low rent version of International man of mystery. and gold member is worse:manny:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I can't co sign Austin powers 2 anymore. I watched that shyt fairly recently and it's aged like 2day old shyt. It feels like all it did was take the most famous parts of the first movie and make a 2nd movie full of those bits rather than taking the other strengths of the first movie, which was more than fat, fart, and dikk jokes.

Father of the bride 2 tho? :wow:

And yeah sister act 2 towers over the original for me

The first one was classic, but damn the 2nd one had some goat parts. That dikk names scene was genius. We died laughing at the tent scene too.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Call people out who don't give a shyt making it look you're obsessive and on some single white female shyt
:stopitslime:
FrequentNarrowCopepod-size_restricted.gif