What are some ways to steal a women from her husband?

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
find out her mans name, where he stays and find out when he leaves for work. next you follow in your car cut in front of his and run him to a wall maybe even to a bridge:leon: . after that you give her a lil time then you come and console her while she cryin :to:. she gone take it as a sign and finally she will be yours.

:scheme:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
find out her mans name, where he stays and find out when he leaves for work. next you follow in your car cut in front of his and run him to a wall maybe even to a bridge:leon: . after that you give her a lil time then you come and console her while she cryin :to:. she gone take it as a sign and finally she will be yours.

I already know his full name-check

I've been to their crib a few dozen times already-check

I know both of their schedules like the back of my hand-check

Should I introduce myself to her before or after the accident?:ld:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
ruining your life over some white tail

SPIKE-LEE-MAD.gif

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't worry, I don't think he makes enough to post on here. That nikkas benz is at least 3 years old. I don't know where they do that at but It's damn sure not the coli. smh

Lmaoooo

FLASH

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CHIRAQ
Make love to her mind! The mind is very powerful. If you stimulate her mind in a way no one else can, she will be thinking about you all the time. Anyone can please a person physically, but mentally, that's on a whole 'nother level. This is kind of similar to inception. Plant the seeds and watch them bloom.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

the girl of my dreams :blessed: