What are some ways to steal a women from her husband?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

If I'm such a snitch why can't you find my name on any paperwork?
ti-arms.jpg

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why go after another man's wife? You're a scumbag

If singing softly outside of a married woman window while she sleep is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

You need to "help" her catch him cheating and then she'll be yours :lupe:

:ohhh:

I wonder if he likes tranny prostitutes, it could be a "undercover" mission of sorts. I'd play the tranny role, so if he tries to say it's not him on tape I could provide dna evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should just leave it alone. I don't want to have another scorched bitter man in the "Gems for dealing with women thread".

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You should just leave it alone. I don't want to have another scorched bitter man in the "Gems for dealing with women thread".

Don't worry, I don't think he makes enough to post on here. That nikkas benz is at least 3 years old. I don't know where they do that at but It's damn sure not the coli. smh

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:ohhh:

I wonder if he likes tranny prostitutes, it could be a "undercover" mission of sorts. I'd play the tranny role, so if he tries to say it's not him on tape I could provide dna evidence.

:whoa: I was thinking more along the lines of pushing him up on some broads or getting them to push up on him but if that works it works :patrice:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
You "befriend" her, take note of how frustrated she is with the monotony of marriage, and capitalize on being a young nikka that isn't weighed down with responsibilities by letting her re-live her youth through drugs and spontaneity on the weekends;
You will also be her "cousin" or "friend" from now on. Play your role and dont catch feelings :cheers:

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin