What are some things that make you sad/cry?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The šŸļø Of Relevancy
for a while now tbh. IDK i think about going out ina blaze of glory everyday

I feel you, I lost a lot of comrades whether in prison or from the streets. I suffer from survivor guilt. Like I made it out alive. When I know people that I felt were smarter, faster and stronger than me. But, they didn't make it, some got jammed up. Some died early in life, others didn't even see 25. I know about talking to somebody today, and they gone tomorrow. My best friend named Red, his brother HJ, was coming down the street, we chopped it up. Laughed, and we dap up, he dip. The next day, he on the news, dead. Set up by a bytch breh, nikka I was hurt.

Now I ain't gone open no case's, so less leave it there.

My og getting out probably around my b day, but you know how long he been gone breh? Damn near 30 years. I got a pic of me n him, back when you'd have b days at McDonald's in the days. Course im grown now, a grown man in fact.

What im saying is this breh, whatever you do keep your face card true breh. Whatever you doing to keep your composure, sanity keep doing it. Trust me, speaking things into existence is real. And a lot of times, we as men have to tighten our belt, grit our teeth and pat ourselves on the back when we done. But, that's just it, a man work never done.

We have to try, and accomplish doing more, as opposed to saying more......"at the end of the day, more will be said than done"

Long as you can look in that mirror, and YOU aint got no problem with who you looking back at. Then nikka fukk the world.

Cause the world dont care about me or you, its gone keep spinning. And all the bytches, the cars, the clothes, the dope(weed), the jewelry, the vacations, the beefs, my nikka. That shyt is nothing. Everything under the sun is old. Do what's in yo heart is right, stand on yo own two like you been doing, and appreciate the memories That you have whether good or bad.

Mo fi yah, I refuse. Cause in the end, we all gone be memories. 6ft of dirt makes us all even in the end.

Daps
I feel you, I lost a lot of comrades whether in prison or from the streets. I suffer from survivor guilt. Like I made it out alive. When I know people that I felt were smarter, faster and stronger than me. But, they didn't make it, some got jammed up. Some died early in life, others didn't even see 25. I know about talking to somebody today, and they gone tomorrow. My best friend named Red, his brother HJ, was coming down the street, we chopped it up. Laughed, and we dap up, he dip. The next day, he on the news, dead. Set up by a bytch breh, nikka I was hurt.

Mo fi yah, I refuse. Cause in the end, we all gone be memories. 6ft of dirt makes us all even in the end.

Utmost Respect

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
ā€¢On my daughter's birthday. Really i'm inconsolable for like a week or two
ā€¢ Certain songs
ā€¢ Thinking about my life and all the things I haven't done yet.
ā€¢ Having to start all over with someone new
ā€¢Thinking about my granddaddy and his health

• Dap

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Damn have to bring this topic up again, just the perfect moment for it, cause I'm kinda really nostalgic right now.
You know currently I'm on my last year in school, and damn I'm already now feelin sad when I think about the fact that this great period of life is about to end soon....
Currently I'm just thinkin back to all the years that have passed and the funny, sad and epic shyt that has happened during my time in school. What makes me even more nostalgic is listening to all the songs i bumped so heavily during certain times, it just brings back memories..
Damn feels like it was all just yesterday :to:

• Dap

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
My grandpa passed when I was younger. I was pretty close to him. He would always tell the same stories over and over again and while my other relatives got annoyed over it and thought it was funny to joke about it, I used to always listen. He had renal failure and was taking dialysis for years, but when he died, he had stopped doing it and taking his meds for a while. It came to the point where he had to go to the hospital, and they gave him the ultimatum that he either had to do it or he had at max two weeks to live. He still made the choice not to do dialysis. I remember the last time I saw him alive, he looked very sick and weak and I remember one of the last things I said to him was "Do you want to die?". Apparently he took that to heart and went to dialysis again that Friday but unfortunately, he passed away Saturday morning. My grandma told me after he died that the reason why he took dialysis again that Friday was because he didn't like how I looked at him when I asked him if he wanted to die, and he could see the hurt in my eyes. That Friday night, I actually dropped some food off at my grandma's apartment but I didn't go up (she lived on the 5th floor) and I didn't think anything of it. If I could go back, I would have went up and saw him for the last time and told him that I loved him :mjcry: I try not to dwell on it because my grandma told me afterward that he told her that it seemed like I was one of the only people who cared about him because I called him and my grandma pretty much daily to check up on them.