What are some things that make you sad/cry?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Man... I know. I'm always like a second (3rd, etc) choice.

Don't rush it someone is gonna come along who sees your true value. You gotta focus on bettering yourself. In the meantime you get yours. You don't need these hoes lol. Let them choose the bustdowns but curve em when they try to cry to you about it.
rihannas-rihanna_s-concert-delayed-90-minutes-after-border-troubles.gif

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Babies, toddlers and little defenseless children being hurt. It's one of the main reasons I can't watch the news. Other then that extreme stress, heartbreak or most important anything severely bad that happens to my family.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Any movie that has little kids dying.
Like platoon. I can't watch war movies.
Slave movies. Basically anything deeply emotional
And it's even worse if it's a true story.
I have some songs that will make me shed some tears but it depends on my mind frame at the time.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
My mother once told me she wanted a specific song played at her funeral, and she sang it as it played on the radio. I cry now any time I hear it (and a tear might have slipped out as I typed this.)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Stories of strength or perseverance are the only things I ever cry over, and it happens quite often. Sad things don't really get to me, but good things do for some reason :wow:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Off the top of my head, the only thing that makes me sad and cry is the thought of my mom dying.
I've woken up a few nights crying because that what popped in my head when I was sleeping. I hate thinking about that.
I think it's in my head a lot because my mom is overweight (so is my dad), but she also has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and is probably pre-diabetic. She takes medicine for all that stuff, but I keep telling her, if she worked out and ate healthier she wouldn't have to take all the medicine.
I just want to be to alive when I get married and have kids. :mjcry:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its just not fair. I mean i dont get how girls who arent as attractive or as me or girls that are straight up bustdowns or have fukked up attitudes stay with a dude. But me? Im a pretty girl, i have a great personality, i laugh at most of my errors, i find humor in my blonde moments, im loyal and devoted, and yet am single...

Dudes stay grabbing the fukking low fruit or the fruit thats already on the ground.

You know your own value. Stay patient brehette. He'll find you.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjcry:

have you watched straight outta Compton yet

I say it upsets me when I see it... And you provide a direct link to it.

:russ:

Nah, not yet. Almost went to a matinee today but other shyt came up. I've been hearing good things though. I am hyped.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh