What are some things on the Coli that made you crack up days later?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
it was this i kept repeating it, someone made a thread.

:russ::russ:

FLAPPIN AROUND LIKE A BAPKIN

giphy.gif

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...i think it was @Coronavirus started a thread some years back about one of the 3LW girls. it was a "what are they doing now?" type threads.

this fool ended the op with, "i'm getting a little tired of your broken promithus, promithus :lolbron:"

i laughed so hard i got stomach cramps. that whole thread had the tears on repeat.

everytime i hear that song i die a little bit inside. a couple of months ago, i was going through some of my girl's CDs and she had that 3LW cd with the song on it and i laughed again. i told her about the thread and she laughed too. every once in a while she'll buss out with "promithus, promithus" and we'll laugh our asses off.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
The badly drawn Coli avis or whatever the fukk it was :heh:

That navy nikka with the compendium of funny stories

So many Ls :wow:

But I've had more than a few of my own so i could relate :manny:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dogs>>>>cats. This thread reminds me of how I accidentally ended up busting a nut on a dumbass cat.

This one white chick I was messing w/, her roommate had two cats. Both were annoying, but one (his name was Jimmy) would just constantly come and stare at us or do other dumb shyt while we were smashing. If I closed the door to ole girl's room, Jimmy would just keep pawing at the door like a dumbass.

I was making food w/ this girl in the kitchen one day when her roommate was out of town, one thing led to another :mjgrin:, and we ended up doin our thing on the kitchen floor.

As we're going at it, I notice something keeps nudging my leg. I look back, and Jimmy's troll ass has his head in a paper grocery bag (for some reason cats like bags???), and he's methodically ramming his paper bag-covered head into my leg.

At this point I'm like what the fukk? :upsetfavre: This is a new low for this motherfukker Jimmy. So I stopped for a second. Chick loudly tells him at him to "get". And he scurries off behind the island with his bag covered head. We start up again. A minute later, this motherfukker comes back and nudging me again.

By this point I'm losing patience with this little motherfukker. The chick is like "Jimmy. Stop!" and grabs the bag off Jimmy's head.

Kid you not, Jimmy is looking at me dead in the face just like this:

article-2517102-19D19A7A00000578-780_306x499.jpg

The girl's like "Jimmy, go!" And he won't respond. Just locked eyes with me looking at me like.

article-2517102-19D19A7A00000578-780_306x499.jpg

I'm like "Word?" And at this point I realize me and Jimmy have been at war on some territorial shyt this whole time and I've just realized it.

At that moment it came to me....Jimmy had never really seen me take this shyt all the way before. So I'm like aight you little motherfukker I'll show you who's boss around here :ufdup:.

This girl used to always ask me to pull out and finish on her (face or ass) when I was done, so I'm thinking "Yeah Jimmy. You gone see who's boss today :demonic:"

So I break eye contact with Jimmy and tell the girl "You know what, don't worry about the cat. I'm focused enough if you are. :shaq:"

So we get back to doing our thing. Meanwhile, I can feel the cat just looking at me. I feel myself getting close and tell the girl "You ready? :takedat:"

I hop up and position myself perpendicular to the girl w/ her back on the ground, and she readies herself with her eyes closed. I look up at Jimmy and he's looking at the situation like :merchant: "The fukk is going on?" I'm like :mjgrin: yeah bytch this is happening.

I look back down at the girl, and :ahh:...monster nut. Head cocked back, eyes closed.

I hear a "rrrrzzzoowwwwwrrrrr" and as I open my eyes see Jimmy bolting around the corner.

I look down at the girl like :smugdraper:. "Let me get you a paper towl."

She looks back at me like :lupe:

"What?"

-"Ummm........I think you got Jimmy too.:heh:"

"F'real? :dwillhuh:"

-"Yeah I think felt him nuzzling me at the last second. :pachaha:"

We both get up and start looking for Jimmy. We walk into the living room and see Jimmy under the TV stand, sitting in the shadow looking just like this as we approach, just with his ears flat.

Facepalm.gif

Ole girl brings him out of the shadow, picks him up, looks at him and shows me this:
kitten-eye-closed.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Dumbass cat had come to investigate and caught a stray in the process. :deadmanny:

I'm like:
5y0CDUp.gif

Chick tried to play serious for half a sec but was like:
qksn2lb-imgur.gif

And Jimmy never fukked with me again. :yeshrug:

Never fails to make me laugh.

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Thing is i dont think your the nikka who smashed him, your the nikka who payed for his only fans right?:heh::bryan:

Huge pause at that sentence i just typed:dame:
Yeah I only paid for it. *Her btw.