What are some things on the Coli that made you crack up days later?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka described a coli nikka girl house i started dieing
that shyt was fukked up on so many levels

i think the thread started with someone calling out breh and saying he was a cac...

a few minutes later... someone in the thread like... nah he not a cac... i fukked his wife.... *describes his kitchen, living room and drapes*

:picard:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
that shyt was fukked up on so many levels

i think the thread started with someone calling out breh and saying he was a cac...

a few minutes later... someone in the thread like... nah he not a cac... i fukked his wife.... *describes his kitchen, living room and drapes*

:picard:
I need a lank

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
That one breh who when ever he starts a thread everyone replies with job website links:russ:

And the "real nikka don't do this" threads where you not a real nikka if you do certain things eg talking on the phone coz you letting another nikka whisper in ur ear, putting cream or milk in coffee means you want something sweet and makes you:dame:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
tumblr_ltblyunNmv1qd3b3oo3_1280.jpg

I’m still :deadmanny: over the post from 2013 of some dude sayin he looks like a cigar store Indian :mjgrin:

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Somebody posted a picture of geodude in a thread about a blck wrestler born with no lower body.
geodude.jpg

I laughed. Felt horrible for laughing and then remembered that shyt days later and started laughing again. I need to ask for forgiveness everytime I remember that thread.

Got dammit :laff: