What are some of the dumbest post you ever ceen on thecoli?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:The famous Coli poster who had the Mods scrub all evidence because he stated shyt like: Hitler had good ideas, and he would love to work with Mel Gibson despite his antisemitic comments, ect.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
87lr8t1o127c1.jpeg

Any animal threads. Especially when nikkas think they can beat up Moose and shyt.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thread go resurrected and I felt this was one..

I wasnā€™t joking. I fukked a midget with one leg. I was drunk and half way through felt really awkward so I left her there and ran across the street to get a ham and cheese from the donut shop

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Too many to name lol. Moon being cgi, there was that one dustball who posted a video of him on top of a mountain talking to his kids about how the earth is flat

Damn I can't remember his name but I do remember that those were his kids and he had a bunch of them.

He use to also preach about hollow earth

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
The threads where posters who are on the coli 24/7 give life advice. Like why would I take life advice from someone who doesn't even go outside to experience life?
The day they invent pocket sized computerized devices :wow:
Iā€™m not doubting this at all. But Beyonces album dropped a full two years before Amerie did
:heh:
Some recordings are kept in vaults for years. Beyonce was paying homage well in advance. Only the Camel will take your song if you happen to be recording in the same building.