What are some of the dumbest post you ever ceen on thecoli?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
One of those Beyoncé/Amerie threads where nikkas said Beyonce stole Amerie’s sound. When it was pointed out that Crazy In Love came out well before One Thing. Somebody said Beyonce prolly had access to Amerie’s studio sessions and heard her music before it dropped
:heh:
Hold on now breh just hold on

That was a different time back then. You could walk into a record label office in New York and hear singles playing over the PA for example that wouldnt drop for months at a time. I remember hearing Jadakiss “Kiss of Death” almost a year before he dropped it as a single. The streets didnt even have the bootleg at that time and I looked all over.

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Hold on now breh just hold on

That was a different time back then. You could walk into a record label office in New York and hear singles playing over the PA for example that wouldnt drop for months at a time. I remember hearing Jadakiss “Kiss of Death” almost a year before he dropped it as a single. The streets didnt even have the bootleg at that time and I looked all over.
I’m not doubting this at all. But Beyonces album dropped a full two years before Amerie did

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
One of those Beyoncé/Amerie threads where nikkas said Beyonce stole Amerie’s sound. When it was pointed out that Crazy In Love came out well before One Thing. Somebody said Beyonce prolly had access to Amerie’s studio sessions and heard her music before it dropped
:mjlol:For some reason Beyonce is responsible for every early-mid 2000s female RnB artist failing.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Thread has been done before, so I'll re-post my pick from last time.

The Civil Wrongs Movement was misguided. Being jailed, beaten, shot, and killed, just to be closer to your jailer, your abuser, and murderer is straight up stupid.

This is a scared n-gga thread
N-ggas are really scared of this perception of where Trump is taking America.

Voting to perpetuate the same system that is oppressing you is about as un-revolutionary an act one can do.

Voting cannot undo 463 years of injustice
This take was so aggressively stupid that I felt my ancestors gasp.
bu6VlrE.png

Fun fact: @xCivicx and Crude Abolitionist dapped him up.
JKqoHWy.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not saying Hitler had any love for us, but most of the so-called Blacks he killed weren't the African-Americans, the Hebrews from the tribe of Judah. We were here fighting WW2 with the White Americans, and still getting killed by them.

If Hitler did say this, which I heard was said near the end of his life, then Jesse Owens was a bigger wake up call to him than what we thought.

It’s crazy that Trump, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Jordan Petersen and other conservative/alt-right personalities make so much more sense to me than these liberals. We really need to reconsider our allegiances.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:why:Posters actually defending a 5 year old waxing a grown woman’s genitalia.
:mjlol:And one of the posters who defended it, also stated on record that they regularly go to nude spas and beaches where there's naked children present, and she observes their bodies and there's nothing wrong with it. She's a female poster with a legion of simps (probably fukked some for money) so no one called her out for it.