What are some of the dumbest post you ever ceen on thecoli?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
No food last more than 48 hrs in the fridge wtf is wrong with people

bytch at a job many years ago with two kids use to say that she had to make one big bowl of pasta go 5 days we use to all tell her she was tripping thats gross

I get the idea of not wasting food but thats before the food is prepared not after
No BS, this shyt should’ve been ban worthy

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
All that celebrity, gossip, salon talk, sister girl bullshyt.

Grown ass men, sitting around yapping and going "giiiiirrrrrlll" mentally about who some Z-list bytch is fukking which nikka from a 2005 Smack DVD is absolutely embarassing. That podcasting shyt corrupting and sissfying a number of these brehs here.

Motherfukkers grew up to be the adult equivalent of the kid who ties his jacket around his waist at recess

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember is was a nikka who said he wanted to get a pet Cheetah and feed it fruits and vegtables. First comment was "Them nikkas eat meat breh" :what:

:russ:
It would be hilarious to see some shyt like that…

Buy a carnivorous predator, literally starve it by feeding it shyt it doesn’t eat, then it kills you.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Booker T Garvey arguing that Trump is the one person he can imagine giving Black people reparations.

And he’s the one that would give it.

I’ve been following the reparations situation for over 15 years, I was obsessed in college - I firmly believe that if we don’t get them under trump, it ain’t happening.

There's been threads for this question before.

"Africans (hamites) didn’t sell other Africans. They sold Israelites (“black” people) to the white man (Esau)."

"Ann Coulter is a real one." "She's never been racist towards black folks." "She could def be a ally."

The "I prefer open White Supremacists" classic as the reason to support Trump over Bernie.

"Hitler and Jesse Owens were down with each other" was another classic

"Covid is a population control virus meant for Africa" but "it backfired because Black people don't get it". The SAME person had both of those takes. :laff:

Last edited: