Reppin
NULL
Something a little different

Sandman

Radioactive Man

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (OG vol 1)

Hellboy (pick any book)

Black Panther (Don McGregor's run)

Howard the Duck (the complete collection)

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Deadpool.. the entire Joe Kelly run is dope especially the "hero" storyline. The movie seems to be headed into this direction..

Batman The Long Halloween... Also Broken City...sh-t is underrated.

Punisher MAX

Sentences The Life of MF Grimm... it's a comic/biography written by the rapper MF Grimm. They need to turn this to a movie.

V For Vendetta

100 Bullets

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I went into a comicbook store the other day. I've never read one. I just looked at the toys and left because i was overwhelmed :heh:

It is. One thing that makes it daunting is that some of them have several versions going back over 40 years. And many of them intersect with others so you feel like you have to read several types to get a complete grasp of the entire universe. But the staff at the comic book store told me to just start on one character that drew my interest and see where that led me.

I'm really digging Ms. Marvel right now. I also like historical graphic novels like Nat Turner. It a beautiful book, the pictures tell the story and author doesn't hold back, so it's brutal. I read the Captain America anthology but found much of it very dry. The best one- Captain America: The Winter Soldier was good, but I actually like the movie better. The comic is very convoluted with multiple subplots and flashbacks that I think take away from the heart of the story. The movie focused on a few themes and made the story more accessible. Watchmen was really awesome and unique. I'd recommend that graphic novel to anyone, whether they were into comics or not.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Looking for some recommendations, Barnes and Noble has a B2G1 free sale on Marvel comics right now. I'm trying to decide which 3 out of these 4:
Civil War
Astonishing X-Men Collection Vol.1 by Joss Whedon
Star Wars: Vader Down
Marvel 1602

I know the top 3 are probably the most conventional but 1602 seems interesting and I know it was done by the creator of American Gods which I just watched

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Looking for some recommendations, Barnes and Noble has a B2G1 free sale on Marvel comics right now. I'm trying to decide which 3 out of these 4:
Civil War
Astonishing X-Men Collection Vol.1 by Joss Whedon
Star Wars: Vader Down
Marvel 1602

I know the top 3 are probably the most conventional but 1602 seems interesting and I know it was done by the creator of American Gods which I just watched
1602 was cool, but the art was wack.