What are some good free dating sites?

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
:lupe:

Looking for a hot date, preferably black men between ages 24-31 with stable income with 100k salaries, 2012 or better cars, crisp hairline (no receding hairlines allowed :whoa:), in shape, between the height of 5'11-6'4, with a 6 or 8 pack, bottom half must match top half of your bawdy, no chicken legs :scusthov:, must have 360 waves or dreads, no kids, no jail record, single, with a bachelors degree or better, whom currently reside in the downtown area of Chicago.

Also, they must like to go wine tasting, ratchet rap music, art galleries, painting, jazz music, long walks along the beach, jet skis, mountain climbing, fishing, must enjoy watching reality tv shows like Love and Hip Hop, Bad Girls Club, Real Housewives of ATL, and Basketball wives. Can not have any issues with hair weave either :ufdup:

Not asking for much :ld:

I'm lonely and I need to get out the house. :leostare:
i know someone but he's just moving to the DMV though. His body is gorgeous but his face has to grow on u.

Daps
Dating sites were cool until parents started using it. Seeing your relatives and shyt on it :merchant:, I'll never tell them that I know lmao.