What are some good free dating sites?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Looking for a hot date, preferably black men between ages 24-31 with stable income with 100k salaries, 2012 or better cars, crisp hairline (no receding hairlines allowed ), in shape, between the height of 5'11-6'4, with a 6 or 8 pack, bottom half must match top half of your bawdy, no chicken legs :scusthov:, must have 360 waves or dreads, no kids, no jail record, single, with a bachelors degree or better, whom currently reside in the downtown area of Chicago.
the dude youre looking for aint fukkin wit skeezers who cant even afford to pay for a dating site :heh:

get yourself a job, or hit the corner :stopitslime:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Why downtown Chicago though :mjpls:

Because there is where all the non ratchet, young, black male professionals reside.

the dude youre looking for aint fukkin wit skeezers who cant even afford to pay for a dating site :heh:

get yourself a job, or hit the corner :stopitslime:
im a skeezer just cus i refuse to pay for a dating site? :what:

And I am working on a degree and I'm interning as well...I bring a lot to the table.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
too costly.

I was thinking about trying out okcupid :leostare:

should I add other races of men to my preferences, hun? I was thinking that if i do, ill have more options into finding exactly what i want :ohhh:
ya add other races in order to get better results..

if you only put black men on that search engine...the result will only be 1 page and half

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I bring a lot to the table.

tumblr_mj4dd6mzE71rkod5mo1_500.gif

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Because there is where all the non ratchet, young, black male professionals reside.

im a skeezer just cus i refuse to pay for a dating site? :what:

And I am working on a degree and I'm interning as well...I bring a lot to the table.

Oh, one those again.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:lupe:

Looking for a hot date, preferably black men between ages 24-31 with stable income with 100k salaries, 2012 or better cars, crisp hairline (no receding hairlines allowed :whoa:), in shape, between the height of 5'11-6'4, with a 6 or 8 pack, bottom half must match top half of your bawdy, no chicken legs :scusthov:, must have 360 waves or dreads, no kids, no jail record, single, with a bachelors degree or better, whom currently reside in the downtown area of Chicago.

Also, they must like to go wine tasting, ratchet rap music, art galleries, painting, jazz music, long walks along the beach, jet skis, mountain climbing, fishing, must enjoy watching reality tv shows like Love and Hip Hop, Bad Girls Club, Real Housewives of ATL, and Basketball wives. Can not have any issues with hair weave either :ufdup:

Not asking for much :ld:

I'm lonely and I need to get out the house. :leostare:
:whoo: u aint forget nuthin, did you? Goin to the art gallery bumpin chief keef.. youve seen crash, u kno them sitiations dont end well:to:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
too costly.

I was thinking about trying out okcupid :leostare:

should I add other races of men to my preferences, hun? I was thinking that if i do, ill have more options into finding exactly what i want :ohhh:

so finding a dude meets that laundry list of criteria you posted ain't worth $30 :heh:?????

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:whoo: u aint forget nuthin, did you? Goin to the art gallery bumpin chief keef.. youve seen crash, u kno them sitiations dont end well:to:
these cops in the chi got a lot more shyt to be worrying about.

@Marty Kaan

did you go to Grits n Bisquits a couple weeks ago?

u talkin abt at house of blues?hell naw i aint go to that country ratchet shyt..

im going to the superfest tho :smugbiden:

my type of ratchetness