What are some Examples of "Phoned in" Performances in movies?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Well that's what I mean by committed. Good isn't a question of sleepwalking. He was on level 10. He was way too big for the movie he was in but can't accuse him of pulling a Willis and collecting a check

Yeah, Redmayne might've actually been the only one who tried to do something in that piece of shyt! Like he was the only guy who understood that shyt was retro 80s Flash Gordon/He-Man fukkery status and it needed to be played as such.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm sorry but i wanna get back to this sean connery thing. Do yourselves a favor and watch you only live twice and diamonds are forever. He seriously could not give a fukk. Now i understand all the behind the scenes reasons as to why and the bad blood between he and the producers over money and his issues but he is sleepwalking. And starting to look :flabbynsick: but he was way too young to look that :flabbynsick:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Mark Ruffulo playing Bruce Banner, dude is straight stealing money. He's legit in other roles like that wrestling flick.

Edward Norton set the bar so fukking high only rivaled by Iron Man one Robert Downy.
The fukk? How does ruffalo phone it in? I love Edward Norton but please. He wasn't that good as banner