What are some Examples of "Phoned in" Performances in movies?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
word

the homie Bruce Willis been lookin real bored lately in some them movies

itll get better Bruce :mjcry:

Apparently he's a douche behind the scenes man so it doesn't surprise me. The last movie he seemed at least somewhat interested in was 16 blocks. But yeah I've never read anything about him from directors or actors willing to speak about him that says it's out of the norm for him to act like that in front of the camera as a way of fukkin with the director when he disagrees with shyt

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
eddie redmayne in jupiter ascending. the movie was obviously fukking awful and somehow he managed to make it even worse. dude was absolutely terrible, like, comically bad.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Apparently he's a douche behind the scenes man so it doesn't surprise me. The last movie he seemed at least somewhat interested in was 16 blocks. But yeah I've never read anything about him from directors or actors willing to speak about him that says it's out of the norm for him to act like that in front of the camera as a way of fukkin with the director when he disagrees with shyt
damn not Bruce :snoop:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
damn not Bruce :snoop:

Breh lol just listen to Kevin Smith talk about him from his experience directing Cop Out. It's some seriously tragic shyt man. Or when he tried to get more money out of Stallone to do expendables 3 and Stallone straight up called him "greedy and lazy"

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oh I've seen him in that he wasn't phoning anything in. He was committed :russ:

i dunno man. he was so much worse in that than anything else he's been in it's hard to believe he was actually trying. it's like he was told his character was supposed to be sinister and menacing and he said "fukk it...i'll basically just talk at a whisper and then straight up start yelling every now and then...that should do it!"

or maybe really put in effort in that, who knows. either way...it was legitimately one of the worst performances i've ever seen, especially considering he was just coming off winning the golden globe and the oscar for his last film. shyt doesn't make sense. :mindblown:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i dunno man. he was so much worse in that than anything else he's been in it's hard to believe he was actually trying. it's like he was told his character was supposed to be sinister and menacing and he said "fukk it...i'll basically just talk at a whisper and then straight up start yelling every now and then...that should do it!"

or maybe really put in effort in that, who knows. either way...it was legitimately one of the worst performances i've ever seen, especially considering he was just coming off winning the golden globe and the oscar for his last film. shyt doesn't make sense. :mindblown:

Well that's what I mean by committed. Good isn't a question of sleepwalking. He was on level 10. He was way too big for the movie he was in but can't accuse him of pulling a Willis and collecting a check