Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
seems like they've cut back on the CGI on Berserk:ehh: animation is still shyt tho..
D7FlLJd.png
Doesn't matter the show is entertaining and the main character isn't a pansy. shyt is refershing.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Man I loved that show - one of the GOAT soundtracks. Another one for Madhouse :wow:

Depressing as hell tho :mjcry:

Just finished it and :francis: :mjcry:thats a good way to fukk up your day. 24 episodes and its depressing from the first to the last, the writer must have been going threw shyt to think about something as sad as this anime:sadcam:

The soundtrack was :wow:it had a lot of elements from saint seiya, even the main voice actor is seiya from saint seiya.:banderas: It was basicly seiya all grown up in a world turned to despair.

Im need some re:zero so i can laugh at all the L subara is going to take again.

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
watching Re:zero. i'm three episodes in and really liking it so far. but my man subaru can't catch a break at all.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
so i finished Jojo BA (1993) and their powers are "stands" :gladbron: now im on JBA (2012) ep.18 and their power is "funk" :dwillhuh: are they gonna explain how it went from funk to stands? :mindblown:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
so i finished Jojo BA (1993) and their powers are "stands" :gladbron: now im on JBA (2012) ep.18 and their power is "funk" :dwillhuh: are they gonna explain how it went from funk to stands? :mindblown:

Same way it went from "ripples" to "stands"

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Last edited: