ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I checked out that show yall mentioned on here called: Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin, I'm enjoying it :ehh:

I was reading the comments to one of those episodes and somebody mentioned a show it reminded them of called "The Legend of the Legendary Heroes", its a little rough here and there but its cool too :ehh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I checked out that show yall mentioned on here called: Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin, I'm enjoying it :ehh:

I was reading the comments to one of those episodes and somebody mentioned a show it reminded them of called "The Legend of the Legendary Heroes", its a little rough here and there but its cool too :ehh:
I started watching this but dropped it because all indications are it won't be even a semi-complete adaptation.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started watching this but dropped it because all indications are it won't be even a semi-complete adaptation.
From what I gather the anime just covers the 1st story so it kind of ends on a big cliffhanger. Not as bad as the one in Berserk's og adaptation but still... comparable :mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watching GTO. Been a loooooong time since I read the manga, didn't take long to remind me why it's a classic. Onizuka is a damn legend

b76fe4aace2877dd8149d282e693d1bf6a70669e_hq.gif

Anybody shytting on SoL themes

tumblr_lo1x8uNofG1qj9hlao1_500.gif

:ufdup:

Is it good? I been looking for an Anime with a good female lead. Most of them are . :scusthov:. Trying to watch Twelve Kingdoms, the mc pisses me off. Trying to get through Freezing.:usure:

Yeah its great and Balsa is a monster

Same director as Ghost in the Shell which also has a great female lead